Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my bike with the Morton Infernos and painted side panels; intake should be on by mid week.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lookin' good man!! I'm waiting to see what other pipes come out over the winter. But I'm likin' the morton's! Sweet!! Painted my sides too - way better.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those look awesome man!!! When I get back you need to help me paint my side plates!!!:D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those look awesome man!!! When I get back you need to help me paint my side plates!!!:D
No prob at all....although matching your paint may be more of an issue LOL.

I'm gonna paint the lower fork legs later this week (same color), that should set-off that custom chopper look even more.

Take it easy over there man.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Your ride looks hott bro!
I really like the painted side covers. Did you also mean you are painting the lower forks black to match? If so, I think that will be the first of its kind and I'd like to see that pic too. Do it up!

Larry
New Yawk
:eek:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I really like the painted side covers. Did you also mean you are painting the lower forks black to match? If so, I think that will be the first of its kind and I'd like to see that pic too. Do it up!

There is a guy in the picture galleries who painted his wheels, forks, and rear hub black, looks sooooo nice. Probably the look I'm goin with, I also have the Morton pipes, looks great! Hey your lower pipe looks totally unscratched! No sharp right turns yet?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Wow!

The painted side covers looks great! I have a black Fury also, so adding this to my winter mod list.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Larry
New Yawk
:eek:
Yep...gonna paint the forks gloss black to match the rest of the bike; thinking about the headlight assembly too, but not completely sold on that yet.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

There is a guy in the picture galleries who painted his wheels, forks, and rear hub black, looks sooooo nice. Probably the look I'm goin with, I also have the Morton pipes, looks great! Hey your lower pipe looks totally unscratched! No sharp right turns yet?

Some hard right turns, but not many; it definitely doesn't take too far to scratch em' huh? I'm still waiting on my intake to arrive and get the bike tuned before I ride it too far...but I imagine those pipe outlets are going to get a lot of road rash (road sportbikes past 8 years before the Fury) before too long.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You will definitely scrap the lower pipe when leaning into some turns. Have put over 1K miles on with my Mortons, and while I love em, they could have been a little higher for the right corners. Just when I think I've got it figured out how far I can lean over, I'll hit a dip in the road and scrap them a bit more. I kinda new this before I bought them, as another forum member had posted pics of his "filed down" Mortons from rubbin.

1badrt, I rode my bike quite a bit with the Mortons, stock fuel setup and stock air intake (almost daily to and from work, etc) and had no problems. I have the Spike intake now, with PCV, but still messin with trying to get it dialed in. Running okay, but still needs some tweeking

Bike Looks Hot! Black and chrome is definitely the way to go IMO :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another pic, this time with my other baby....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts