Honda Fury Forums: banner

Mortons has Fury pipes

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Toadster 
#1 ·
Another option has become available!
mortons

You tube link of some black taped infernos'. My Favorite look so far!
YouTube - New Pipes on Fury

Anyone have any knowledge of this company and what kind of quality they produce?

#2 ·
The Mortons have been out for about a month now. At least one member here has them on their fury. They look good. The bike I have in mind has chrome pipes that are wrapped in black heat tape. From reading his post, I remember they ground down a bit from road contact when the bike was leaned over far.

#3 ·
Yeah, that's my bike. I posted another link with a longer clip but here is the link again. The pipes are really nice sounding. A nice deep sound and really loud when you open them up. I have scraped them pretty good, but do ride rather aggressively up the canyons. I have completely scraped off the left peg and am grinding down the foot rest itself now. I take it a little easier on the right due to the pipes though.

YouTube - Morton's down and out pipes on Honda Fury

#11 ·
I have been running mine without a fuel management system for 2 weeks now. She definitely runs a little hot, but I will be putting one on shortly. I did feel a nice difference as far as power with these pipes, from what I hear the fuel controller will make it run even better & cooler. I rarely have a backfire, but the burbeling has to go, I believe that the PAIRS system(on another thread here)is to blame for that, which I will be removing soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.