20210326_165022.jpg

These are maybe 3 months old.
Not what I expected from them.

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #4
馃ぃ 馃ぃ, Yes not real happy about the Kuryakyn mirrors eather.馃槧
The suspected crack is actually appears to be a raised imperfection. probably due to the corrosion of the aluminum.
I'm gonna try some metal polish on the mirrors & fittings. Later I will try and maybe polish or paint the master cylinder, clutch perch & switch housings. Work in progress馃槑

Super Moderator
The mirrors might polish out, doesn't look too bad. There are some polishes that will fill pits too, that works pretty good. Kury chrome...well, it's okay, but not spectacular.

That aluminum--maybe sand it a bit and then polish it up? Probably have great luck with it. Hire a midget, they don't have to bend over. :D Plus little people need work too.

Sad_Loss-Deborah_Carrington.jpg Sad_Loss-Deborah_Carrington2.jpg

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #6
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I here Goat my know of some "little people" that might be able.

Registered
Look at this shit!
View attachment 239552

View attachment 239553

These are maybe 3 months old.
Not what I expected from them.
Before I put any chrome part on my bike I go over it with NuFinish as this seals the chrome. Then I go over it again a week later with NuFinish. After than I clean my chrome every week and polish it with NuFinish once a month. That keeps it in new condition.

For your mirror, polish it quickly with Surf City Garage chrome polish to remove the surface rust then finish with NuFinish. Another thing I do is to keep my bike under a cover in the garage so nothing can get on and sit on the chrome.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter #8
Good advice, thank you.馃憤

Reactions: Gizmo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts