Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around for a jack. I have a nice jack that unfortunately will not fit under my fury and before i hack into it to try to make it fit i thought i'd ask.

1. What jack did you use?
2. How often do you use it?
3. Does it stay up for extended periods of time?
4. Any cons to your lift?

Anything else I need to know?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Been looking around for a jack. I have a nice jack that unfortunately will not fit under my fury and before i hack into it to try to make it fit i thought i'd ask.

Thanks guys
A few of the guys have craftsman low profile aluminum jacks. I also know that harbor freight has a low profile aluminum jack for around $100.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Have had the Harbor frieght jack for a few years now, no issues with it and the bike (now used for my street glide) stays up on it all winter. Great jack IMO.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts

Thanks guys
Bought mine from Harbor freight works great on my Fury

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have/use the craftsman lift from Sears and love it. Highly recommended at $99.99. Motorcycle/ATV Jack: Prop Up Heavy Loads With Sears

The one from Harbor freight seems to be the same thing (in a different color). It is listed for $89.99, so with a 20% coupon, you will pay $71.99.
I have the same one. Use it for oil changes and when I need to really clean those chrome wheels. Worth every penny! I also have a PepsX stand that is good for stability, when needed.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I have the harbour frieght one, I do have to wiggle the jack underneath the bike but other than that it does work great and I have used it to store my bike on for weeks on end with no issues, it has a bar on it that locks into grooves that would keep it from lowering onto itself if something was to happen to the cylinder. I think I paid like $120 with a couple year extended in store warranty.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have the Yellow Jack from Harbor freight...Only used it once, but it worked! I have little faith in harbor freight junk, but, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on the same page with being leery of harbor freight though i have several odds and ends from them. The low profile craftsman has pretty much the same complaints on the reviews as the harbor freight lift too. I was hoping for someone to say they had a lift that had never heard of i guess

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I bought mine at Canadian Tire. Regular price is $129 but often on sale at 50% off. It appears to be the same as the Sears jack - same specs. I had to buy ratchet tie- down straps separately. It is a good solid jack, easy to operate.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts