Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it back in time to see 1 hour of the Cycle World motorcycle expo yesterday and honestly that was about all of the time I needed. I was really disappointed with it this year. Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha / Star had decent displays of their items. The Ducatti chickenheads in the mini shirts and heels were OK but overall it was really missing something this year.

Hope it is better in the remaining cities. I think Dallas was next up for them.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Made it back in time to see 1 hour of the Cycle World motorcycle expo yesterday and honestly that was about all of the time I needed. I was really disappointed with it this year. Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha / Star had decent displays of their items. The Ducatti chickenheads in the mini shirts and heels were OK but overall it was really missing something this year.

Hope it is better in the remaining cities. I think Dallas was next up for them.
I saw a nice icon jacket there that i'm kicking myself now for not buying. their price was $75 less than everywhere else. had i known that, id've bought it. But I agree with you about the show being too small. no victory, no polaris, no big dog, and a few others were missing that i was hoping to see

·
Registered
1 Posts
The show in Greenville SC was decent. Victory and Big Dog was there. The only bad part was during the stunt show when Ernie Vigil went down and hurt himself pretty bad. I heard later that he had a compound fracture of his right ankle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts