Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer quoted me a price of $12,100 USD for a Matte Silver LE Fury. Already have two other bikes in my stable. One is 1996 Shadow A.C.E. The other is a 2004 BMW 1150 RT, both paid for. Both customized to my liking. Should I pull the trigger? Love the Fury looks. I especially like it cause it ain't a f**king Harley. Not that I don't like Harley's, I'm just not Harley anal. Anyways help me out here guys.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dealer quoted me a price of $12,100 USD for a Matte Silver LE Fury. Already have two other bikes in my stable. One is 1996 Shadow A.C.E. The other is a 2004 BMW 1150 RT, both paid for. Both customized to my liking. Should I pull the trigger? Love the Fury looks. I especially like it cause it ain't a f**king Harley. Not that I don't like Harley's, I'm just not Harley anal. Anyways help me out here guys.
well considering a bmw is totaly different than a fury , the shadow doesnt look like a fury either an if u have money like that , dammit buy the fury its a hole different bike than what u have , love mine an all my friends have one also an they love it , 12,100 is a good price i got mine for 12,600 i also have another bike a gixxer 1000, i would go for a 3rd but the wifey said i could have a 3rd bike if i give her a 3rd baby , no thanks i will ride my 2 bikes , ride safe buddy

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
The Fury is a cruiser. It's not what you call a long distance bike, unless you plan your fuels stops strategically.
I love this bike, it rides nice, it's a comfortable fit and I was not disappointed with it what so ever.:)

·
Premium Member
13,738 Posts
if you dont pull the trigger,it will be a miss.keep the rubber on the ground

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
After buying the Fury, I sold my Shadow (4,500 miles) about 3 weeks later. I rode it a few times and it just didnt do anything for me anymore. After I moved it to the back of the garage and parked the lawn mower in front of it, I knew it had to go. I used the money to pay for some cool mods. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts