Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm going to hate myself if I do it. But I'm starting to push 80 years old and I'm not sure I can just keep riding from the neuropathy in my feet to the arthritis in my hands
But he sure is a beauty stone stock pretty much With just 8100 some miles. Garage kept and covered the whole time I have owned it. View attachment 244806
View attachment 244805
Sweet Looker...
What are u asking $$
Where u located ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snakenem, I was thinking I need to get 6500.00. I am the second owner, the first kept it garage kept also.
I would need to get that to pay it off, IF I decide to sell it.
I live in Harrisville,
I'm going to be honest with you since there's no other way to be , I haven't made the decision to sell it yet because I love this bike so much but I Posted my reasons for having to give it up if I do.
At this point I posted it to have the knowledgeable people here give me an idea of what I should ask if what I was looking to get is too much

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
I know it's not a motorcycle, but it may be time for a Slingshot!
Slingshots are surprisingly fun to drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm going to hate myself if I do it. But I'm starting to push 80 years old and I'm not sure I can just keep riding from the neuropathy in my feet to the arthritis in my hands
But he sure is a beauty stone stock pretty much With just 8100 some miles. Garage kept and covered the whole time I have owned it. View attachment 244806
View attachment 244805
I am in California. Any idea if it is legal here? Most interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts