Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kurt sent me these pics of my sumo fender today! Kurt is THE SHIT!
I told him I wanted the pointy fender with the led strip! This is what I got!
This is exactly what I pictured in my head! The fender was cut and the light was put at a 90 degree with the ground and then Kurt molded the fender around it! Love the depth!
I chose the clear lens because I want it to be as bright as possible. You can also get smoked or a red lenser. The clear lens will also match the bullet Sig's. All lit up red!! F N BAD ASS!
The sigs will also be running lights.
Thanks to Kurt!
You need to start putting out more products like we were discussing SUMO!!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That isn't an add on. It is the pointy fender Sumo offers with the light cut into it.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smart ass!:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm loving that fender. Are you getting entire kit or just the fender for now?
Getting it all!
Just waiting on the torque arm rim and tire. At powder coat. Then it will all be shipped. I'll have it before New years.
Also ordered the 8,s from LnM and a Reaper front fender. Gonna be a mean lookin ride!

·
Banned
622 Posts
looks good bro!!!

·
Banned
622 Posts
hey tex i think you should change your handle as artist formally known as texas fury!!:D:D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah, that thing looks sick. If they would make one for the po folks that can't afford a 4k+ rear kit, I would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its well worth the coin, it's really going to set off mr.b bike. I'll tell you what it almost as good as Chicago looked smashing the Vikes to win the NFC North!!!!
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
That really looks good and hopefully I’ll be able to see it in person next summer at Indy fest.

As a Viking fan and as much as I hate to say it, I would rather lose and play for draft picks this year. Draft a top quarterback and get back on track. We are really only 1 player away from contending

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Cant wait to see all that stuff installed.

Subscribing.....:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
That really looks good and hopefully I’ll be able to see it in person next summer at Indy fest.

As a Viking fan and as much as I hate to say it, I would rather lose and play for draft picks this year. Draft a top quarterback and get back on track. We are really only 1 player away from contending
The North is strong!! That includes Detroit...

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Well winning the NFC N won't help the Bears much when they lose in the second week of the playoffs!!! And GB ain't out yet!
It's all about being in the playoffs. Winning the NFC N would be nice but not my main concern. Gotta get in the playoffs!

I never asked Sumo how much more it was to have the light put in like that. They gave me a total price... Then I cried to him about money!!!:D

I WILL be at Indy this year Richard!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts