Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well some of you might start getting bored with these updates, but today was the final day of this show, so I will add any new photos to this post (I have tons of them).

I think I am going to quit with shows while I am ahead (2 for 2). I don't think any event I would enter my bike could top this one.

For those that want to see the following photo in high resolution - I included a link:
High Resolution

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Congrats!

But all that work and still stock handle bars? :confused:
I liked the mirrors you have pictured on your site a lot better! I'm sure you can see way more with these though lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!

But all that work and still stock handle bars? :confused:
I liked the mirrors you have pictured on your site a lot better! I'm sure you can see way more with these though lol
I really like the position of the stock bars... if I can find some that look better, but still in the same position I will probably change them. I like the looks of the other mirrors, and was close to putting them on for the show... but got in a hurry and just left the new Fury mirrors on. It didn't seem to hurt the out come, but will likely go with the aftermarket if I ever show it again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gratz... think the girl on the back is a cutie... who is that, may I ask... ;)
Her name is Lauren. She is a show girl that works for the Reno promoter that ran the event. I updated my build web site to include show photos, so there are more on that site (see my signature for a link).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Laz, that is something to be proud of for sure. I personally think winning shows is addictive and I can't stop!
As for Sea Dawg....I think he is just jeolous that the pretty girl is on your bike and not his! LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.