Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my Fury with my first mods

My Cobra Swepts are in, but alas the PCV is not! I'll post new pic's as soon as she gets them!
Debbie

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very nice! I love the lines on the paint job. who did that for you?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Very nice! I love the lines on the paint job. who did that for you?
In Design Signs here in Montrose, CO. I went to them with an idea and this is what we came up with. Thanks for the compliments guys! My husband has a tricked out Yamaha Raider and has won 8 awards this year. He is actually on the COVER of White Line Magazine this month. He needs some competition. LOL! Here is the link to his ride! www.whitelinemagazine.com

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
In Design Signs here in Montrose, CO. I went to them with an idea and this is what we came up with. Thanks for the compliments guys! My husband has a tricked out Yamaha Raider and has won 8 awards this year. He is actually on the COVER of White Line Magazine this month. He needs some competition. LOL! Here is the link to his ride! White Line Monthly Motorcycle Magazine
HaHa, "The Poor Man's Chopper" ain't that the truth. That's how I introduce my Fury :D Nice looking rides, the both of you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think it's a great looking bike! Nice work! I liked reading about it on our Raider Forum. That bike fits you perfectly!

Rick

·
Registered
500 Posts
Classy

Very classy bike blue; good example of less is more - not a lot of rad changes but they all accentuate the great lines and look of the basic bike. Also the pics reminded me of how good the forks look without the turn signal shells cluttering up the front end - gonna have to get on the ball with that with my bike. And even though the stock air cleaner is one fugly mess to be sure; that little paint logo actually made the thing look good - as much as anything could anyways lol.

One thing I noticed when looking at your bike - your hubby et. al. did a nice job with the little bullet stud on the rear fender, but I couldn't help thinkin' one a the seat knobs like these would look outstanding back there; maybe the blue pearl ... just thinkin' out loud ... :)

X-Cessories.net

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very classy bike blue; good example of less is more - not a lot of rad changes but they all accentuate the great lines and look of the basic bike. Also the pics reminded me of how good the forks look without the turn signal shells cluttering up the front end - gonna have to get on the ball with that with my bike. And even though the stock air cleaner is one fugly mess to be sure; that little paint logo actually made the thing look good - as much as anything could anyways lol.

One thing I noticed when looking at your bike - your hubby et. al. did a nice job with the little bullet stud on the rear fender, but I couldn't help thinkin' one a the seat knobs like these would look outstanding back there; maybe the blue pearl ... just thinkin' out loud ... :)

X-Cessories.net
Thanks for the compliments and the link! Might have to change that bullet out! Cobra Swepts are here but PCV is not. Also having the wheels, kickstand and whatever that little rod is under the swing arm all chromed this winter! She will really shine then!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts