Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my riding gear on... just kidding.

For those of you curious about the size of this bike, I am 5'10" and a bit over 180 lbs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice shots... the bike fits ya well.

Something about the Blue makes the Fury look it's best IMO
I agree the blue, along with the nice look of the Fury is what sold me on this bike. It's a beautiful bike that puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it.

I'll get some more shots up soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Before I purchased my Fury, I hadn't rode a motorcycle in 10 years so I bought the Rebel to build confidence and to acclimate myself to riding again.

·
Registered
219 Posts
70 mpg is hard to beat but Im sure that Fury will get all the miles!!! Im still waiting on my Dark Red one. Supposed to be here around the 18th of June.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
70 mpg is hard to beat but Im sure that Fury will get all the miles!!! Im still waiting on my Dark Red one. Supposed to be here around the 18th of June.

Congratulations!! You would love to be here then. Every dealer in the area got a dark red Fury for their first bike. The first bike I saw arrived on April 26to a dealer in Charleston, SC. It was a dark red Fury still in the crate. It was sharp but not my preferred color choice. I had to drive 90 miles to the dealer in Sumter to pick up my blue one. Apparently, all of the Honda dealers each got a random color for their first bike. I just couldn't wait for the other dealers to get a blue in. I'm glad I picked my bike up in Sumter anyway. 12,999.00 out the door. None of those BS extra charges tacked on. I imagine they still make a nice profit selling a bike for MSRP.

You are absolutely right. The Fury is already getting all of the miles!!! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
what dealership are you getting yours from? I placed a deposit for the black bike in lafayette la. and they tell me my bike will be in on june 18th. i was actually the first to place a deposit and passed on the bikes in for the black one.
thanks
chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
My blue Fury pics

Brandon, congrats on your Fury!!!! :D Looks good. I have a burgandy Fury.:D What a step, a Rebel to a Fury. That is one for the history books:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts