Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or as I prefer to call it, "Coagulated Blood Red".

So far:
Destickered, debadged, dereflectored
Removed passenger seat
Lowered front blinkers
Fork bag
Cobra Slip-ons (baffles in, sounds great)

Near future:
Grips, pegs, levers, mirrrors
LED blinkers and underglow
Color-match (maybe) wheels/calipers/hub

Not too much done yet. Will update and add new pics as I go along.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Very nice pics! I can't wait to see her with some of those new levers, grips, mirrors and such that you are experimenting with.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
gratz on the bike!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow glad you made it out of there alive looks like a bad neighborhood !!!:D looks good cool pic dude ...
HAHAHAHA!!!!

That made me laugh. I'll explain why.

Our downtown is 3 blocks long. This alley is in the middle block. It's called Art Alley. It is not the product of hoodlums, but of various local artists, whom have permission from the city to create the art you see. :D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nice color you got there Trucker. Now, put a set of Bub Jug Huggers on it and listen to her roar!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going with the Cobra slip-ons. Not really keen on her roaring, but I don't mind if she bitches and complains a little.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Missed Opportunity

HAHAHAHA!!!!

That made me laugh. I'll explain why.

Our downtown is 3 blocks long. This alley is in the middle block. It's called Art Alley. It is not the product of hoodlums, but of various local artists, whom have permission from the city to create the art you see. :D
Dude, that was your chance to feed us some serious lines like you had to knife three people and got shot at while you’re doing your thing.

Great pictures, btw!:cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha! I will remember that for next time.

Pics did indeed turn out pretty good....considering they were taken with my Droid. Gonna grab my Nikon and do some other shots this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
you do know...........

someone is painting the walls behind your bike.......be careful looks like a dangerous place..........lol..........looks GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................t

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Dude I have no other comment on the artist thing being that I feel and know I can draw / air brush ... Air brushing played a big part of my late teens being that I was into graffiti . I did a number of my freinds and first sons murals in their bedrooms . I know Loads of graffiti artist that are true artists and would do some crazy murals on those walls . I have loads of art all over my body my upper body is almost covered . BUT THOSE PICS ARE BAD ASS....

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Well here is her twin sister "Cherry Bomb" I know it still looks stocky but just put the front spoiler on and needed to take a few pics. Honda says the light won't be in for a while and thanks to ebay should be arriving late this week at a few $ cheaper

So far and thanks to you Trucker gave me the idea to lower my blinkers as well!
tool bag front spoiler

Awaiting on:
spoiler lights
rear fender panel
speedo face plate
side mount licence plate mount
cobra swepts which will be here on Wed. whoohoo!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Sludge: Lookin' good bro. I put the Cobra slip-ons on about 10 days ago. Sounds awesome, and I left the baffles in. Straight pipes were retarded loud.

@ CBSIMONSEZ: My graffiti may be weak, but your color is slower than mine. :D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
yeah I hear you. kinda afraid of what the cobras will sound like with my next door nieghbour only being 15' away. if they don't give her a heart attack being in her late 60's I'm sure at 5 am she will know i am off to work but hey a mans got to go to work to pay some bills!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
The dicripion I read they were not window rattlers so hoping she has good caulking in hers! if not well I know what I will be doing next weekend besides cutting her grass:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey fam nice pics u guys on the forum are makin me miss my bikes i see you are a ruff ryder i am from the jax florida chapter keep it right side up. thanks for the explanation on the art wall stuff i am origanally from youngstown ohio i was like who in the hell goes to the projects to photo shoot with a new bike and glad they made it out lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts