Premium Member
1,995 Posts
That turned out really good! :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks Great!

Bike looks tight!

I have same turn signal covers due you have amber bulbs in rear?

CANT FIND SINGLE fILIMENT AMBER BULBS

RIMS ARE AWESOME!!!
IS THAT A SECOND SET???

·
Registered
219 Posts
Larry the wheels look awesome!!! I decided on Wheels instead of exhaust. Cant wait to get it done..

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Looks great, I am trying to wait until winter and your not helping, lol.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

I appreciate the comments, thank you guys. Yeah, I have the amber bulbs in the rear as well. These rims are the original set as I had them sent out and dipped. The process took a total of 3 weeks. It was worth it.
I paid $ 795 for the whole removal, process, and resetting. To tell you the truth, I really felt these rims were worth keeping and dipping rather than purchasing an updated version that just came out - the front rim style is especially dynamic in my opinion.

Thanks again - take care all

Larry

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Larry, where did you have the wheels chromed and what was the cost? I'm in Long Island.
The job was sent out from Cycleworld located on Blondell Avenue in the Bronx. Again, it was $ 795 total. They were sent out to New Jersey - unfortunately Cycleworld acted as the middlemen as I do not have the actual location or name of the dipper. Private message me if you'd like more info or contact names.

Larry

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
OFF TOPIC

I have same turn signal covers due you have amber bulbs in rear?

CANT FIND SINGLE fILIMENT AMBER BULBS

Check out Super Bright LEDs - LED Products and Accessories I had the hradest time finding dual amber LED bulbs around town, ended up ordering them online. I did red signals for the rear so it would blend in with the taillight. The 2 bulb types are 1156 & 1157 ;)

Back on topic :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Very nice ride. Yea, pipes 750 + fuel controller 250, easily 1000.00. I like looks over sound. I have had loud bikes and now I r def. :p

·
Registered
616 Posts
Looks damn good man!, I have a couple questions 1) is there a reason you haven't ganked those rear reflectors off? 2) do you have any plans to hack off your orignal plate light?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Larry...I unscrewed the original tag light and removed it after disconnecting from the wiring harness and then took the red reflector that was below the light and attached it where the white tag light was.....cleans up the rear real good i think.

Just a thought for you...

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks damn good man!, I have a couple questions 1) is there a reason you haven't ganked those rear reflectors off? 2) do you have any plans to hack off your orignal plate light?
Yeah - I hear ya guys. The front reflectors came off in like 20 seconds. The rear were taking longer, but I will get em. Thanks for the other input Rocker - did'nt think I could get a clean cut in the rear but I will check that like u suggested.

Ride safe!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts