Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did lots if searching....looked like weather stripping, or lots of mods and modding stock bracket. Well this is what i came up with....

Two short pieces of automotive door sealer pressed on to stock bracket. Shouldn't cut off air circulation. Here are a few pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Nice work, keep us posted if it holds tight!

Edit: Do you have a photo of the light sammiched into the bracket with the weatherstripping prior to installation in the bucket?

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is a good thread to keep going. I machined a new headlight mount out of T6511, but I drilled an extra set of holes to mount a set of mini turn signals. They are not polished, but I think it's a definite upgrade.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
This is a good thread to keep going. I machined a new headlight mount out of T6511, but I drilled an extra set of holes to mount a set of mini turn signals. They are not polished, but I think it's a definite upgrade.
i really like that...

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Nice work, keep us posted if it holds tight!

Edit: Do you have a photo of the light sammiched into the bracket with the weatherstripping prior to installation in the bucket?
I have been trying to figure this out since I took my HID out. My plan is to modify the cobra light bar the same way. In my first hour back with you guys 1/2 my problems have been solved. HFF literally has some of the most creative-out of the box minds,hands down! Thank you,thank you,thank you.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I did lots if searching....looked like weather stripping, or lots of mods and modding stock bracket. Well this is what i came up with....

Two short pieces of automotive door sealer pressed on to stock bracket. Shouldn't cut off air circulation. Here are a few pics....
thats pretty cool idea, is it still holding? I went with weather striping back when I did mine but I also pop riveted a small piece of metal to the top of the original housing that keeps the daymaker at the right adjustment. Because at first it would shift upwards from the road vibrations and blind on coming cars now it's A-OK (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts