Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so on the 10th i recieved my FSD Exhaust and i am nothing but impress with this product, and after all the drama and bad talk about FSD it wasnt really that long of a turn around, for me in my case it took around 40 days more or less from when i ordered my exhaust till it was at my door step which in all reality is pretty good when ur getting a custom exhaust. when i ordered my Morton Infernos it took about the same amount of time. I think we all just got cought up in all drama of it all. In my case Frankie has more then made things right for me and is still in contact with me constantly checking on how thinks are. Iv learned that u just cut out the middle man and speak to the man who rights the checks and things work out. Frankie is a stand up guy and cares about his clients and there satisfaction of his products and would i do buisness with them in the future? Yes i would and i am going to.....Ok back to the exhaust-----the chrome finish on these things are top notch when he told me he uses the best chromer in the buisness and didnt want to piss them off i know why now these are probably one of the best finishes iv seen on a rim or exhaust and the heat shields are crazy. Do they burn my legs? i have not yet burned my leg, they are close when u are at a stop but dont touch, the sound of these things are a crazy deep sound and compare to my Mortons and are maybe even a little louder. So with all that being said weather u plan on doing buisness with FSD or not this was my experiance and i was asked by forum members to share it with u all, its easy to judge people u dont know and untill u deal with them first hand u wont know, excuse my spelling it kinda hard writing all this from my phone.....:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Glad you like them. They look great. Don't think anyone has anything against Frankie. Just the people who represent him. And in the long run, he has to realize, he is being judged by these people........

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Glad you like them. They look great. Don't think anyone has anything against Frankie. Just the people who represent him. And in the long run, he has to realize, he is being judged by these people........
+1...........................still won't buy from them.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
bikes looking great! glad to hear you got your pipes and are happy with them.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Dude, your bike is looking really nice. I really really like those pipes. Always nice to see anything other than Cobra Swepts!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
+2....but glad you are happy with your pipes. They look good.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
The Pipes do look good. And 40 days is nothing to wait for custom parts. I have waited 5 months for some parts from Ginz and Raw a few things that was close to 4 months. With custom made parts usually you have several venders involved and not all will be on the same page,
Just ask MFR

As for Franky, He probably is a good guy and some what concerned about his customers and his business. But lets face it he has other people working for him that do not care. Just look at the post that his pride and joy posted on the forum in his behalf. At this point I wouldn't even consider talking to Franky until he at least posted a letter of apology to the members of this forum.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I tell ya what, the black on black with the chrome bits you've got going (grips, engine, etc), custom paint...holy crap man. Super-bad-ass. I just bought a man-purse for mine, are the Fury Po-Po going to come beat my A$$ now?

Sweet ride. How 'bout the sound? You diggin 'em?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Few questions!

What did you do with your infernos!? Do you still have them?
How is your black paint so deep looking and your chrome look like actual chrome instead of having that blue tint? Your bike looks really good! There is just something about it!

Not to sound negative. Pics never show positions to good. But it looks like the exhaust would rub real easy? Any feed back on that?
Thanks
Looks sharp!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a video on u-tube of the sound and my chrome looks really good no blueing but i have a chrome cleaner i use to keep it looking good, as for the Infernos i still have them and they are for sale if anyone wants them......

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Few questions!

What did you do with your infernos!? Do you still have them?
How is your black paint so deep looking and your chrome look like actual chrome instead of having that blue tint? Your bike looks really good! There is just something about it!

Not to sound negative. Pics never show positions to good. But it looks like the exhaust would rub real easy? Any feed back on that?
Thanks
Looks sharp!
my bike has been repainted tripple black with graphic grey tribal flame patterns, pipes dont come close to rubbing on the ground if thats what u are asking and i lean pretty hard .........

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
There is a video on u-tube of the sound and my chrome looks really good no blueing but i have a chrome cleaner i use to keep it looking good, as for the Infernos i still have them and they are for sale if anyone wants them......
How much for the infernos? Black?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I don't know if the Matte bikes can handle a set of bad ass pipes like the Inferno's, probably better off sticking with the Swepts lol, have to pick an argument I'm bored and it's late lol. :D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I don't know if the Matte bikes can handle a set of bad ass pipes like the Inferno's, probably better off sticking with the Swepts lol, have to pick an argument I'm bored and it's late lol. :D
On the contrary smart ass!:p:p
Infernos were born on a matte silver! My bike is there home!
Do you know who's bike they were created on? I do.
Good trivia question for you KIOWA.;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
infernos

How much are you asking for the infernos.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts