Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not everything finished I wanted.. However I believe this is endless process ))
Now I'm working on pannonia sidecar for it.

Here we made new swingarm, new driveshaft, fender, wheel, seat...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Pretty cool.

Was that a US bike that was imported to Russia or did the Russian bikes not have ABS and the HISS system?

Also does the rear fender sit closer to the left of the bike or is that just an optical illusion in the picture from the rear showing the lights?

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Pretty cool.

Was that a US bike that was imported to Russia or did the Russian bikes not have ABS and the HISS system?

Also does the rear fender sit closer to the left of the bike or is that just an optical illusion in the picture from the rear showing the lights?
Nah, look at the other pics. It's just the light and shape of the fender.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
LOVE IT!!!! I swear that was stolden straight out of my dream, the whole flaming design and all. AWESOME work.

>:)>:)>:)

Tigger

·
Registered
409 Posts
I got caught up in the uneven not proportionate rear cut on the fender...And then I couldn't focus on anything else.. OCD maybe Sorry

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this bike is US. However we have both version sold in Russia - with/without ABS.
Wheel and fender are aligned to center of bike, there are no any offsets to right. Probably it looks because of asymmetric fender.
But I really like this fender cut.

Yes, I extended swingarm for about 50mm to lower shafts angle to 10 degrees and set one additional bearing

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Wowsers!

Mega awesomeness pernaty - agree with @Night Fury 's pun on raising the bar...golly that's very artistic work for such an intriguing chop... that paint is also nice shade,

kudos comrade :toast:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I got caught up in the uneven not proportionate rear cut on the fender...And then I couldn't focus on anything else.. OCD maybe Sorry
If you had OCD then you'd know thats not even right... CDO, in alphabetical order, as it should be :D

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
yes, two new driveshafts and one additional ujoint.
I would think with the joint angle, you wouldn't get as much lifespan out of it but more importantly, torque considerations.
With the added mass is the joint heavier duty than oem?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would think with the joint angle, you wouldn't get as much lifespan out of it but more importantly, torque considerations.
With the added mass is the joint heavier duty than oem?
second ujoint is close to the oem one. Assebmling with 2 ujoints and 2 shafts is definitely heavier then assembling with one shaft and one ujoint, there is no magic )

1 - 20 of 47 Posts