Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Ok, ok. everyone has their preferences, male or female. But I don't care who you are. You gotta say DAAAAAAMMMMN girl. Those aren't boobs. They're dangerous weapons of suffocation.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Dont get me wrong the 300 tire is Bad Ass and I totally love the tire...And Props on the way you did it! Thats bad ass killer, I just dont ike the fender, I like the idea, I just like symmetry thats all.

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
That is a great looking job. If I were riding around the flatlands I would like to do it to my Fury but it isn't practical for mountain runs. Great job.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Awesome job! You mentioned making everything....what did it cost and are you looking at making more? Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Next swingarm and shafts will be cheaper comparing to this set )
This is my second swingarm I welded as first was little wrong with size. Most complicated were driveshafts. I have now many samples in my garage )
So right now I don't know final cost, however I believe having all right scketches and sizes it will be not expensive.
Probably later when I have few thousands miles on this wheel I do more kits.

That is a great looking job. If I were riding around the flatlands I would like to do it to my Fury but it isn't practical for mountain runs. Great job.
Fury it's not practicaly for mountains at all )))
I have few long tripes on my fury for week and thousand miles... However now I consider it only and only city bike and travell on xr650.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
can you post pics of how you attached the sidecar? I have a goldwing + sidecar rig for going places with my daughter, never really considered putting one on the fury, but that looks good!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Probably the first Fury with a sidecar. Looks good !

21 - 40 of 47 Posts