Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My custom 2010 Honda Fury is for sale. It is the special edition matte silver #46. The bike only has 856 miles on it and has been meticulously maintained. I put pencil to paper and I have over $10,000.00 in aftermarket parts and accessories. I’m getting married, so the bike has to go to help pay for the wedding. I will also include all of the stock parts that I still have for it, which includes the exhaust, intake, rear wheel, and mirrors. I have it for sale locally for $17,000. I will let it go for $15,000 to anyone on the forum.

I have financing options available through a local dealer if you need it. Good to have friends that work there!!!

Here is what I have done to it:

Sumo-X fat tire kit with 250 rear tire, new rear wheel, widened swing arm, and new rear fender. The bike rides like it was stock. It is an awesome kit.

Fuggin Fabrication Viper-2’s exhaust in ceramic coated black

Fuggin Fabrication fuel controller that is tuned for my intake and exhaust. It also allows you to adjust your fuel ratio with 2 buttons on the controller

Low and Mean chrome intake adaptor, with an Accutronix adaptor behind it for added strength.

D&M cone air intake in wrinkle black with diamond cut edges

Honda Accessories front spoiler with red LED’s

Honda Accessories flamed rider and passenger seat. The rider seat is gel and memory foam, while the passenger is memory foam.

Raw Designs front LED turn signal and running light

Raw designs Rear LED Signals, Brake, Running light

Aftermarket Mirrors

Kuryakyn Zombie Clutch and Brake levers, grips, bar ends, flame pegs

Flamed chrome master cylinder cap

Willie and Max Show Stopper engine cover inserts

Accutronix side mount license plate

Irate custom powder coated front radiator grill

Custom 9/11 tribute gauge face (the original gauge face will be included with the bike)

Red LED’s all over the bike

I also have the tire and wheel insurance from Honda.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Feel free to pm me or call with any questions. 908-892-3553 I can help coordinate with a shipper, but picking the shipper and paying for the transport is the buyers responsability.

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice bike!! you're gonna regret selling that... too bad i already bought mine or i would have been all over that.

good luck!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dang i wish you werent so far away!!! This is a gorgeous bike that has a lot of stuff done to it that i planned on doing when i get mine later this month or early next!!! Beautiful bike bro, congrats on the marriage but sorry ya gotta sell the pride and joy

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang i wish you werent so far away!!! This is a gorgeous bike that has a lot of stuff done to it that i planned on doing when i get mine later this month or early next!!! Beautiful bike bro, congrats on the marriage but sorry ya gotta sell the pride and joy
Bike shipping isn't that expensive if you are interested.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Don't rule out a road trip bro. The adventure of it all can be WELL worth the gas money... Trust me, I drove from Ohio to Arizona to pick up my Ninja. Hands down, one of the best memories of my life so far!

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice bike man I was just looking at it on ebay. this would be perfect for me its already modded with the sumo x kit :D wish my vtx was already sold I would be on my way lol let me see what I can come up with. you'll be hearing from me

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice bike man I was just looking at it on ebay. this would be perfect for me its already modded with the sumo x kit :D wish my vtx was already sold I would be on my way lol let me see what I can come up with. you'll be hearing from me
Sounds good. Feel free to give me a call at 908-892-3553 if you want to set something up.

For anyone that is curious about shipping the bike: check out Daily Direct Zone Route Map
It shows an estimated cost for shipping a bike between their different zones. Actually less than I had expected.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Financing Available

I just updated the first post. I have a friend at a Harley Dealership that can help if anyone needs financing.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I hate to see that your bike hasn't sold yet. It looks great and your mods are classic. Wish you luck.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate to see that your bike hasn't sold yet. It looks great and your mods are classic. Wish you luck.

Thanks. I've kinda been holding out hoping to get the most I could out of it. I'm now ready to let it go and someone gets a steal on it.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Damn, I would love to snag that Sumo X kit from you :D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
It's a crime that your bike hasn't sold yet, very good looking bike with lots of aftermarket mods done, I can't see why someone that was on the fence about buying a bike wouldn't jump on this deal. Hope it sells soon and good luck with the wedding.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's a crime that your bike hasn't sold yet, very good looking bike with lots of aftermarket mods done, I can't see why someone that was on the fence about buying a bike wouldn't jump on this deal. Hope it sells soon and good luck with the wedding.
Thanks. It is all about finding the right person that appreciates all of the work and $$$$$ I have put into it.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I want your exhaust. I have black cobra swept. TRADE? I will pay all shipping.
It never hurts to ask.:D:D:D

And I think I would be gettin rid of one of the other bikes. If it was me.
Good luck to ya.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts