Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my fury. Took all of the decals, badging, and reflectors off and added some red flamed honda seats. Just got it Saturday, so there is lots more to come!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just got off the phone with dealer, he told me mid July for my SE matte silver so your lucky

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was lucky. My dealer had mine on order for someone and they backed out. I stepped in and it arrived two days later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great looking bike.

Those seats really stand out. Not to nitpick but you missed some stickers. Left front down tube and left rear swing arm/drive shaft cover.

I haven't got a Fury yet but I'm saving up for one now. Hopefully in about six months.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I will probably get the rest of the stickers off, but my main concern was getting the reflectors off and I didn't like the fact that it had Honda everywhere. I like people trying to figure out what it is.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Thanks. I will probably get the rest of the stickers off, but my main concern was getting the reflectors off and I didn't like the fact that it had Honda everywhere. I like people trying to figure out what it is.
Great minds think alike :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you gonna leave the turn signals on or go after market? I'm just using you guys to get a good idea of what to do to mine. I'll probably leave the exhaust alone. It sounds pretty good already and I'm kinda goin' deaf in my right ear from my REALLY loud Shadow. :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I'm looking for aftermarket signals. Haven't seen anything I really like yet.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Took the bike apart this morning and brought the fenders and tank to a local shop to ghost flame it out. Will post pics when I get it back together next week.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey dude, cooool ride. I pick mine up next Friday, sad thing is, it's there now waiting on me. Can you send me a PM explaining the process for removing the reflectors and stickers. I am especially interested in removing the decal on the rear fender, and the badging on the side chrome peices. Reflectors, I can live with, but not all that Honda advertising. Is it stamped into the triple trees or any where else? I have the timing and clutch covers being installed on mine.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What method did you use for removing the reflectors and decals?
I used a hairdryer to heat up all of the reflectors and stickers. Even the Honda on the side chrome looking plastic is just double sided taped on. I used my finger nail to get an edge lifted up on the decals and then gently pulled on them with a pair of needle nose pliers. The easiest way to get the reflectors off is to use a pair of pliers and twist after they are really heated up.

Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts