Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Nice! Very nice graphics work done on it... can't wait to get mine done here in a few months... Love how it's a silver fury though and the billet design, pretty sweet. That's what I like about custom paint jobs... you can see real personality in that paint job...! Make sure to post some more pics in the Gallery!

Now, time to work on the accessories for you :D

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Hmmm, would love to see something like that put onto your seat too... mildly of course... that'd be pretty sweet stitched in..!

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
MY COMPLIMENTS! That is a great job! :D

There is nothing like custom paint to make it unique. All the accessories, all the 'bling', all the frills....just can't hold a candle to a great paint job. :)

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
MY COMPLIMENTS! That is a great job! :D

There is nothing like custom paint to make it unique. All the accessories, all the 'bling', all the frills....just can't hold a candle to a great paint job. :)

Painter, Where are you at in IN? I’m next door in OH. Do you have any good ideas for a Blue Fury? I have searched and searched and have not come up with anything that really turns me on.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ART WORK

Now that is art.would love for you to do something on my bike.how much would something like that cost ?:)

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Painter, Where are you at in IN? I’m next door in OH. Do you have any good ideas for a Blue Fury? I have searched and searched and have not come up with anything that really turns me on.
I'm 75 miles west of Indy. I have painted custom motorcycles for several years and usually am booked up a year in advance. The tri-coat blue (candy over silver base) is a great color but not the best for a base for graphics. Artwork on the blue IMO would have to have shades of coordinaing blue, greys, whites, blacks....that part of the colorwheel .... to really look good.

Or.... With the candy red over the graphics even looks better especially with 'ghost' graphics.

PM me your e-mail and I will try to send you pics of blue based graphics. That might help you. Design is all up to the owner. I have taken in jobs where the owner says "do what you like" but that's not the right thing to do to a painter.

Have something in mind..... drawings, designs, pictures and comments are needed! :) Some will work and some won't on an individual bike.
Find a painter that will not let a job go out unless it is perfect!

I don't open my shop until March and go to December....tooooo many $$$ to heat!!! Since my wife is a Doctor, I don't have to make a lot of money so I work on bikes that I want to work on.....:p

·
Premium Member
13,791 Posts
im in the middle of it now.hope it turns out as nice as yours.good job.ride safe

·
Registered
12,518 Posts
What part of custom paint and airbrush do you not understand :rolleyes:. Granted you are new and maybe I'm a little too sensitive but I'm insulted and it's not even my Fury! Did you even read the post before yours ? Better stick a pin in yourself and see if you really are alive ;). You'll have to excuse me now, I'm off to see the Doc about this severe case of empathy I've just contracted :(.
LOL Someone pours their heart and sould into a beautiful paint job just to have someone ask if it's a "sticker". Unbelievable...:confused: It's an amazing work of art and someone asks if it's a "STICKER"....???......:eek: I can't help but laugh, but I understand how you can be insulted even though it's someone elses bike.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts