Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom done by none other than ericegg01 AKA Eggs... I lot of deep... deep... deep... thought went into this. There is plenty of symbolism with the paint, I'm a guy who enjoys the very essence of symbolism throughout the worlds' cultures so what better way to show it. I took all my love's and incorporated it into the paint scheme... It's a tribute to My Son first and foremost, second to Tolkien my favorite author (geekish I know), and obviously Honda.

My son who shouldn't really be here as it was a medical anomoly that he made it through 9months and then popped out a healthy young lad.

His name and birth date in the elvaan scripture font which is on the "ringbearer" ring.

Dwarven Rune's font which depict a Haiku (reference to japan) I created myself, which is on the tank.
'For one common man,
A child born from spirit,
Transcend thy effort.'

And again in the elvaan font my name on the front fender.

So here they are.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice job looks very nice. Have you thought of maybe photoshopping that bike and see what it would look like with the engine painted in black? May really set off those colors. Beautiful bike.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Extremely well done!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Fabulous work... The entire job is outstanding... particularly like the front fender! Kudos to you...

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the comments... it's been 6months in the making and I'm really stoked how it all turned out.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I really dig it... even if I weren't a LoTR fan, it's still a fabulous paint job.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I LOVE IT! Absolutely a beautiful Paint scheme! The use of color is terrific, the meaning phenomenal! The artist did very intricate work! I would love it even if I wasn’t a JRR Tolkien fan; however, since I AM a Tolkien fan, I love it that much more! Congratulations on a true work of art with deep personal meaning, beautifully accomplished! So many times, I feel that elaborate airbrushing overpowers the bike itself….I end up remembering the paint, but nothing about the bike. You have accomplished a paint scheme that is not only beautiful in its own right, but also accentuates the lines of the Fury perfectly! I wish I could see it in person!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Awesome paint job...one of the best..

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yes, that is actually a beautiful paint scheme that you have there. Very detailed and a good reflection of yourself and your journey. Well done bro, glad to see that it came out as good as it did!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Absolutley F-ing Awesome.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I like it when there id meaning to the project. It came out well. You did well young Jedi.. sorry wrong theme. The colors really compliment each other.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts