Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals) .. got my new Black Fury two weeks ago, thought i would post a pic for everyone since i haven't seen many black fury pics. enjoy! Anyone else here have a Fury In Nova Scotia, Canada?

Question for you guys .. how do you tell what production number the Fury is?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats on the nice fury!, The last 3 digits on the vin # is how you tell what number it is on the matte silver bikes, Im not sure about the other colors and thier production numbers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please wait and let me wipe the drool off of my mouth. i have been waiting since mid march for my black fury. the local dealership has had all the colors but black. i have had the first deposit in there. Having indured sitting on each one, none strikes me like the black fury. they tell me mine will not be in till the 18th of june and i can't wait. seeing these two pictures makes me feel that the wait will be worth it. thanks, and if by chance you want to share more pictures my email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey CDL,
Thanks bro. I totally agree with you. I also had the chance to choose from two other bikes the Grey SE and Red, they didnt strike me as much as the black. Something about the black one that appeals to me more. Dont get me wrong they are all AMAZING, its just a preferance. Heres two more pics for you CDL. Hope you get your bike soon bro .. post some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
damn!!

Seeing these pictures makes me so envious!! you won't believe this crud. dude we have 2 honda shops in our area. they aren't within 15 miles apart
from each other. i deal with the one closest to me because these guys are real gentlemen. as honest as the day is long. i 've had my deposit there since
they sold my other bike for me. these guys won't get my black fury in till june
18th, yet the other store has a black bike sitting on it's showroom floor!!!
man that bites!!! i don't want to go ask for my deposit back. i like the other
guys better. not only that, i sent a bunch of business there way over the past couple of months. at least 5 units. what would that be saying, if i'd go get mine somewheres else. i just can't do that!!. but that blows knowing a black bike is sitting there not even 15 minutes away. oh well, the bright side
is that it won't sit there long. i just pray to god i won't see whoever buys it on the street till after i have mine. thanks for the pics, man that is a fine piece of machinery!!! ride safe!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey CDL,
Thanks a ton for the awesome comments bro. I dont blame you at all for waiting, i would have done the same thing. The waiting is a killer but just think how F'n sweet its gonna be the day the Fury arrives. Its well worth the wait. Hang in there .. you'll be tearing up the streets soon enough .. lol!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts