Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
looks really good. Mine should be here Friday:cool:! That was my second choice over the blade.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Looks great. I think your gonna love it. I've got the same seat and I can now take and hour ride without walking sideways for the rest of the day. Never realized how bad the stock seat really was until now.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Wow!
That is cool.
Besides the looks is it really that much more comfortable? Better for the long ride?
Be honest. I only ask because if I am going to spend alot on a seat I need it to be worth it. My biggest concern would be the feel.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that the vinyl?
Yes, I went with the vinyl, because I thought the leather would be hard to maintain...getting wet, sun...

Wow!
That is cool.
Besides the looks is it really that much more comfortable? Better for the long ride?
Be honest. I only ask because if I am going to spend alot on a seat I need it to be worth it. My biggest concern would be the feel.
It sits more comfortable to me, but it's not soft and padded, like I thought...feels similar to stock seat, but with longer rides it feels much better..I rode about 2 hours Sunday and it was much easier on my butt..
It cost me $258 total...

·
Registered
230 Posts
i'm gonna go with vinyl for the same reasons... haven't made up my mind, but am leaning towards the flame pattern, but i'll probably get the fastback and add the gel too...

·
Registered
230 Posts
my guess is that the gel won't feel much different, but reduces the vibrations that add to the soreness and discomfort on long rides... same reason they put it in gloves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts