Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
@Ordinary Biker the wrap around are a nice clean look on the bike. Have had mine about 4 years now and one is starting to fail. Have new ones on hand to install. This time instead on running switchbacks (white running/amber turn) going with DRL/sequence.
Regardless of style, the DRL aspect is really nice as it helps light up the front.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
@Ordinary Biker the wrap around are a nice clean look on the bike. Have had mine about 4 years now and one is starting to fail. Have new ones on hand to install. This time instead on running switchbacks (white running/amber turn) going with DRL/sequence.
Regardless of style, the DRL aspect is really nice as it helps light up the front.
I like the switchbacks, I would go that route myself. Who did you order yours from?

Reactions: Furious_Mike

·
Registered
356 Posts
I like the switchbacks, I would go that route myself. Who did you order yours from?
I will admit, I'm a cheap bastard at times. Was not sure if I was going to like them so picked up a set of the switchbacks from Amazon, think I paid $10 for the set. About a year ago one stopped working so back to Amazon for something delivered next day. Found the sequential DRL switchbacks for the same price. Come to find out, the plug inside the headlight was loose. 2 of the led's in one strip died just at the end of the riding season last year. So if I have to replace them every 4 or 5 years that's ok.

Edit:
First ones I got

Like the second set I will install

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I will admit, I'm a cheap bastard at times. Was not sure if I was going to like them so picked up a set of the switchbacks from Amazon, think I paid $10 for the set. About a year ago one stopped working so back to Amazon for something delivered next day. Found the sequential DRL switchbacks for the same price. Come to find out, the plug inside the headlight was loose. 2 of the led's in one strip died just at the end of the riding season last year. So if I have to replace them every 4 or 5 years that's ok.

Edit:
First ones I got

Like the second set I will install
Nice! I may order a set of those myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts