Honda Fury Forums: banner

My New LED Front and Back

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  460brevill 
#1 · (Edited)
I just had these installed. The pictures don't do the setup justice. Very Trick and very Sharp looking. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them so far.
The two different brightnesses on the rear lights are "running lights" and then with the "brake on."
The Vendor is Raw Design. Obviously, they function as turn signals both front and back.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
I'm not sure about the front signals but to me the tail light is WAY brighter than stock. Everyone I ride with at night says the same. They can see me the best out of everyone even from far away.

The install wasnt bad at all. As long as your not color blind and dont rush you'll be fine. My light arrived around 7 pm one night and had it done by 930 (no I couldnt wait for daylight). The instructions you can get off the raw site are every detailed. good luck

#4 ·
I really like how the Raw Design tail kit Rama up the back. It just seems like the more you delete from the rearend the smaller the back tire looks. I think it's because the more stuff you take off, the higher the fender appears to look off the back tire, making it appear to look narrow. Anyway, I like the mod is what's important here, just my two cents.

#6 ·
Very nice. I have the rear set up only and its sitting at home waiting for me to install. I think that it makes the tire look wider. Theres a pic on this forum with two furys next to eachother. One has it and the other is stock. I think it makes it look wider....my two cents.:D

#11 ·
I took these yesterday. Toooooo much reflection. I'll try again soon. But you get the idea. I got a lot of compliements yesterday on a 200 mile (or so) ride. Even Harley guys liked it.....Ha Ha.....Hay !!!!! We're all "just bikers" IMHO

Attachments

#13 ·
Thanks Bar

I wish I was a "Lad" I'm 64 YO.........Where did all those years go????

The dealership in Scottsdale had it airbrushed before I purchased it......That was one of the reasons I "zero'd" in on this one. I was actually considering a Yamaha Raider (also a very nice scooter) before this purchase. I'm very happy with the Fury now. Just turned 1000 miles yesterday.

#14 · (Edited)
Sorry 'bout the "Lad"; no slight intended, just an Old English whimsical reference. However, I guess you're still a "Lad" to me; I'm three-score-and-six, soon to be seven! BTW, we're at the same mileage, plus or minus. Won't be a Fury day today, however; it was 7º when I got up this morning! So sad...............

Cheers

#16 ·
Like you, Jimmy, I went with the Raw Design tail-and-turn LED's on the rear; got 'em on last week. Love 'em! But I went with the H/B-end LED turns-and-running for the front; they're still in the box in the garage. Get 'em on in the next coupla' days.

Cheers

#19 ·
Bill, Thanks for the compliment. And the LED lights, love 'em and the great customer service we've received from your company.

Give Robert Klein a call at Honda Powersports of Scottsdale. He says he knows you from trade shows you both attend. His number is 480-607-5000

I bought it off the showroom, already airbrushed.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.