Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is something i have started.....took me 45 minutes....not done yet...im lookin to shave it down and making it more thinner from top to the front point...also im going to try drilling holes and using round bar wire with a very sharp point on the sides....something different....im not a pro...so cut me some slack....

101.jpg

100.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
kinda of interesting. would be cool to cut a design in the sides and wire mesh the front then LED the whole inside to shine through.

nice stuff

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats kinda the idea i was thinking...i know i want 2 leds that will look like a airplane when i has its landing lights on...i think it would be cool lookin in the dark

·
Registered
574 Posts
That looks cool. Thats what it should be like make your on stuff and dont wait unit someone invents something and starts selling them in multiples.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
It's called original and no one else will have one unless they copy your design. Way to think outside the box.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think it would look a little better if it followed the same contour of the front fender. Awsome job though. Post more pics as you go.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
It's called original and no one else will have one unless they copy your design. Way to think outside the box.
Jag calls it right! This is what we do...Think, Plan and make it happen! Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I likey.....looks good. originality, love it.

I wanna see the finished product.
I personally would like it to be more open and flat at the bottom like the oem spoiler but I love how it climbs the downtubes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts