Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought, I wanted some airbrush work done by others on my bike. So I contacted Eric Eggers and asked him if he could do the airbrush work on my front Reaper fender. He agreed and the outcome is VERY NICE!!

I painted the base coat, prepared for art and shipped it to him. He did all the art and sent it back to me to clear and buff. What a great job. When / If I replace my rear fender, I will choose another artist to do the work. THREE MEMBERS WORK ON ONE BIKE !

Remember, I have a JOKER/BATMAN Theme.

Enjoy the pics!

Painter

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Now thats the right way to place color on burgundy! BATMAN theme huh... I like!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Dude, that's sweet. I'm really jealous of all the custom airbrushing... It will come someday when I have the clams.

For now I'll have to live vicariously.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now thats the right way to place color on burgundy! BATMAN theme huh... I like!
Coming from you means a lot! We'll talk about the rear fender if I go that route!

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I really wanted to get the color right... I tried some green earlier and it just wasn't working... so I mixed up the red fury color painter gave me and made a candy and it just flowed from there... the big problem I have, is after seeing these reaper fenders up close I want one now...
Thanks for kudos...

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Amazing work.

So much respect for artists! I just can't comprehend how people draw and paint ... I can barely get a stick figure correct.
I can think of one artist we don't have respect for...

My comic book dreams went south early on in my youth and ever since then I just didn't have a median to display my work... with my mentor (painter) nudging me along I think I found that substrate to let my imagination out again... I was excited to do this because I just love the joker and have drawn him many many times.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
That's some bad a$$ work and looks great with those colors they look great together! To all those that paint here on the site you all do great work and I hope to one day get something painted by you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts