Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Painter has been hard at work on new tins for my bike and I was so excited to see these today that I just had to share! Thanks Jim...for getting precisely the look I wanted, for continuing to work on them even though you were battling pneumonia, and for being willing to take the job!

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Painter has been hard at work on new tins for my bike and I was so excited to see these today that I just had to share! Thanks Jim...for getting precisely the look I wanted, for continuing to work on them even though you were battling pneumonia, and for being willing to take the job!
Fantastic!!! The man's an artist, without peers.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Awesome job Jim, that's gonna look great on the bike

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Great job Jim!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Painter you do awesome work those look great !!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Looks good.

Richard, I keep telling you to put a nice big block "M" on the fender with the helmet wings on the tank. Will be a great Michigan bike I'd be proud to ride next to.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That looks really good. If you dont have a new seat yet you should get a c&c seat with the blade design, it would go perfect with that paint.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had a C&C Seat

I just sold it and put the Mustang on instead. I had a C&C seat with the tribal graphics in blue stiching. It was a good seat and a vast improvement over the OEM, but still wasn't quite right for me. The Mustang is perfect!

Travazz1 bought my C&C seat.

Dick

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
When you gonna have the bike back together and full photo shoot? Really looking forward to seeing it completed.:cool:

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hoping to have it together by early June

Painter tells me the parts should be shipped Monday. I'm hoping to have everything together so I can take the bike to a "Show What You Ride" bike show on June 11. As soon as everything is together, I'll post pics for sure.

Dick

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Looks good.

Richard, I keep telling you to put a nice big block "M" on the fender with the helmet wings on the tank. Will be a great Michigan bike I'd be proud to ride next to.
Go Blue !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts