Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GOT my reaper fednder from sickandtwisted! What a f*^*in joke!!

Where should I start!
First this is not a new fender as he said I would be getting! MORE LIES!!!!

Second he painted right over the damage to it! there are also other blemishes he painted right over that I can pick off with my finger nail??? The pic of the damage is spread across about 2in.

Third the color match is so far off it may as well be F***IN PINK!! EVEN WORSE IN PERSON!

Fourth I don't think the paint is supposed to wipe off????
I was simply wiping the fender because it had water droplets on it???? Why I have no idea? One swipe with no pressure and and the shit is wiping off!

I told Tony I would reimburse him for the shipping. I DON'T THINK SO!!
Consider it as payment for the repair and paint job I will need to get to use the fender! Your getting off easy! ABOUT $200 EASY!
I may as well just bought a BRAND NEW fender from L&M and had it painted. It would have been cheaper!!
Now I can see why you asked me not to post anything about your work last week! Because it sucks!!
Now I need to take it to a PROFESSIONAL and have it done right!
Good luck to the rest of you! I am done with this liying piece of shit!!!
F***IN HACK!! Be smart people! Dont use this guy! And administrators! Well!
you know what you should do!
And Tony! I don't even want to here your bull shit! There is obviousily a problem when you need to constintaly defend yourself!

·
Banned
317 Posts
help for your fenders

doesn't look like it was cleared matted paint will flake off. if not coated. attached item may help its from color rite they are the oem paint supplier for these bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well I am really glad I did not jump on this. Still looking for my just right fender... have another idea and hope to find someone out here locally that could run with my thought and be able to put it out to all at a good price. When I am able to find a fabricator I will put the info up.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here is the p.m I just got from Tony (sick and twisted) asking me if I used paint thinner to whipe it off? JACK ASS!!
No matter how you look at it IT'S THE WRONG FUCKING COLOR!!!!
Over spray dust from sitting? So now your telling me you paint other parts with finished painted parts in your paint stall?
Of course you don't say anything about the used fender or it being damaged???

P.M,
"crazy how several members pm me u would have issues no matter what , what u do use thinner to wipe paint off, or is it overspray dust from it sitting waiting to ship

Thanks for the oem paint abonet.
I think you should send that to Tony!

·
Registered
806 Posts
That guy is a fuck-tard. I say an Admin start a poll as to whether we should ban this joker. I vote YES!!! Sorry if you still have stuff outstanding with him but you probably were never going to get it anyways, he used your $ for the lease on that shit hole warehouse he leased.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
1. Is it possible these are 'Factory Blems' instead of new fenders?

2. Is it possible that Sick now has a new Fender for his bike?

3. Is it possible that the 'Dust' you wiped off is food smoke from his Kitchen where he paints?

I can tell the color is no match from the pic. The fenders come in Black and should have an epoxy primer before the color base coat. You may have oils coming into the color.

Matte (it looks like matte) is very fragile and a clear coat is not on the factory bikes. Still, should not wipe off easily unless a solvent or harsher cleaner was used. Eggshell matte will give it even a more pronounced difference even if you had a color match.

I feel you pain, Brother. :mad:

·
Registered
309 Posts
That guy is a fuck-tard. I say an Admin start a poll as to whether we should ban this joker. I vote YES!!! Sorry if you still have stuff outstanding with him but you probably were never going to get it anyways, he used your $ for the lease on that shit hole warehouse he leased.
I 2nd that!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Sorry about your luck, seems we've all used vendor services we regret. Sometimes paying a bit more from a well established vendor is cheaper in the long run at least that's my own experience

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

Matte (it looks like matte) is very fragile and a clear coat is not on the factory bikes. Still, should not wipe off easily unless a solvent or harsher cleaner was used. Eggshell matte will give it even a more pronounced difference even if you had a color match.

I feel you pain, Brother. :mad:

2. Is it possible that Sick now has a new Fender for his bike?

This was my first thought actually... Anyways,

Question Painter, can you use a matte clearcoat finish in order to help keep these matte finishes from scratching easily or to help in the cleaning process?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL!!! Well put Clint!
I vote to oust that prick too!!
I think people will get what they ordered! It's that or possible jail time! It does no good if the product is shit though!! But you get what you pay for!
I also remember a couple weeks ago someone posting that the leather or vinal was pulling away from the foam on one of his seats!
Go ahead and tell me that didn't happen Tony! I'll spend all night finding that fuckin post!!!
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
Not going to do me any good to send it back! He'll just say he never got it!
Then I am out a fender! Hmmm I am going to see what paypal says about it anyway.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got a KISS MY ASS FROM SICK!

Well, I just wanted everyone to see what he is all about.
I don't care about his problems or his excusses! I don't care if he is trying:(
If you can't paint them don't say you can!!
I kind of blame my self. I know better but all I saw was an offered painted reaper fender for the price of an unpainted one. I played nice because I didn't want any problems and wanted my product. I listened to his lies!
Ever notice someone will post about how pissed they are at Tony and 10 min later they post again saying how they talked to him and everything is cool now??
That's Tony blowing smoke up your ass..........Again!

Bottom line! If Dave Maher was not all over his ass there would be a lot more people not getting there product!
Tony isin't delivering anything!!! Dave is making him deliver!
And if you think I am bashing Tony! Well, I am! But before you go thinking I am an ass hole ( well,I am) for doing it! I am doing it so you don't get screwed like I did!!!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

Well, I just wanted everyone to see what he is all about.
I don't care about his problems or his excusses! I don't care if he is trying:(

I listened to his lies!
Ever notice someone will post about how pissed they are at Tony and 10 min later they post again saying how they talked to him and everything is cool now??
That's Tony blowing smoke up your ass..........Again!
Exactly why I gave him a chance, he lied to me on the phone when I got e-mails from people telling me the opposite, that is when I blew up the forums... Anyways, here will be another thread that will blow up about him again... Maybe people will get the hint now? ... nah... flying spaghetti monster damn it... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
If you can't paint them don't say you can!!
I paint all of my OWN bikes and cars, I have done this professionally for several years. But I would NEVER tell someone that is looking for a top quality job that I can do the job if I did not have an established shop up and running.

when I did the universal sissy bar design I had several members ask me to do one for them, I felt bd that I could not provide them with the assistance they asked for. But you can bet your A$$ that both they and I would have felt worse if I had taken the orders with no way to deliver.

You have my sympathy.:(

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Kinda wondering now what I should probably do IF.....

1. Put it on a shelf
2. Not open the package
3. Be happy I received a Box

1 - 20 of 148 Posts