Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it was chrome I had it powder coated black if it was plastic it is black all cables will run threw the bars side mount plate led tern signal integrated in the mirrors led tail light thus far

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
If it was chrome I had it powder coated black if it was plastic it is black all cables will run threw the bars side mount plate led tern signal integrated in the mirrors led tail light thus far
Oh, nice... stealth install for the cables... can't wait to see what that looks like... been thinking about that for awhile now....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I smell a Fury of the month award coming...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not mate, all black to mach frame, the only parts that are mate is the exhaust and original mate silver pant #73 the engine block is original will double all the cost to have powder coated not in the buget The rest of powder coat was finished today panted plastic is getting clear coat will see on tuesday

Mayhem Exhaust
Spike Intake adapter low and mean with there air filter
power commander
Braded cables
Black grips ? don’t remember cheep but nice
Badland integrated tern signal mirrors
No chrome left

·
Registered
829 Posts
Who did you go with for the hidden controls?

I was and I am still considering this, but the quotes I got were very expensive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just the cables are hidden but Reno chop shop has done hidden controls with other rides i think it is $$$$

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
OK Dumb question but why get the SE to paint black?? the rims were black on that and according to what you said they would be chrome then

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the one mising link is the gas cap cant powder coat and pant will chip don't know any ideas

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
the one mising link is the gas cap cant powder coat and pant will chip don't know any ideas
Mask-off the underside, bead-blast through the chrome, then paint. The paint is not likely to chip when applied to a bead-blasted surface, if you don't put it on too thick.

On another note, since you have your header pipes off, could you take a caliper and measure the exhaust port diameters (front and rear), right where they exit the heads and meet the header pipes? I'd appreciate the favor.

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will try but the pipes are on mocked up till next week will see on sat if wee can pull off.
gas cap going to paint

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Mask-off the underside, bead-blast through the chrome, then paint. The paint is not likely to chip when applied to a bead-blasted surface, if you don't put it on too thick.

On another note, since you have your header pipes off, could you take a caliper and measure the exhaust port diameters (front and rear), right where they exit the heads and meet the header pipes? I'd appreciate the favor.

Cheers
Don;t know if this helps you but I've taken theses measurements already.
Both pipes are the same inside and outside diameter front and rear
OD 2”
ID 1 ¾”

T

1 - 20 of 21 Posts