Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright... I'm starting this post for a potential Fury rally during this event.

May, 13 - 22, 2011 are dates Horry County designates for bikers. Anyone interested in attending at any point during the above dates, please let me know so I can keep this post updated so all may know whos going to be in the area. Please post your screen name and dates you would be attending.

Notes:
- Myrtle Beach (Horry County) has lifted their helmet law to match SC State law.
- Vendor gatherings all over from Murrels Inlet (South Myrtle Beach) all the way up to North Myrtle.
- Bout 150,000 bikers attended last year.
- Having gone last year, the Fury got alot of praise and hardly any flack form HD guys! Had a great time at every location. Even at the Harley Dealer!
- Lots of vendors, bikini contests and bikes!!!
- Lots of Hotels for all peoples budgets
- Actually talked to some troopers and few Law Enforcement officers and all of them were cool and just liked making the overtime pay.

List of Fury owners to be at MB Rally:
Easy E - May 15-22
gpalmiter - May 20-22

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
More than likely I'll ride up for the last weekend, do this every year. Last year stayed in North MB, kind of laim. Always go to Suck-Bang-Blow for the Hells Bells band. Once I know exact dates I'll let you know but right now, plan on the last weekend for me.
GP

1 - 2 of 2 Posts