Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are taking both our Hondas (Fury and Phantom) and just seeing if any other are taking a week of to cruise in the sun in Myrtle Beach... I used to live there so feel free to ask about it and inquire about where to stay and whats there to do besides lots of bikes and lots of vendors.

Latta

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Heya Easy E, nice Avatar btw... :D

Oh, off topic, most of us hang out in the ACTIVE TOPICS thread groups, that pulls all the posts together, so... Multiple posts in different threads won't help much and it looks like a double post from there. Come, join us in the Active Topics section :D

On topic, wish I could go to bike week for Myrtle Beach, would be cool :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
im only a couple hours up the coast off 17, just north of wilmington, depends if Dave is coming and bringing his fury if i will,,I was just there camping for spring break at the KOA in south Myrtle,,thing is that people need to understand ,,bike week is down at the grand strand,,any riding inside the city limits now u must wear a helmut. but yeah i go to myrtle 6-7 tmes a yr

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
im only a couple hours up the coast off 17, just north of wilmington, depends if Dave is coming and bringing his fury if i will,,I was just there camping for spring break at the KOA in south Myrtle,,thing is that people need to understand ,,bike week is down at the grand strand,,any riding inside the city limits now u must wear a helmut. but yeah i go to myrtle 6-7 tmes a yr
Bill, I'll be there from the May 1st to the 8th. I'm not bring the bike up on this trip maybe in October. I'll be hanging out at the Palms for a week with family and friends but I would like to meet up with you on that Tuesday night cruise night at Hooters. If you guys happen to be in the area of the Palms 2500 N. Ocean blvd maybe you can stop by or we could meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Bill, I'll be there from the May 1st to the 8th. I'm not bring the bike up on this trip maybe in October. I'll be hanging out at the Palms for a week with family and friends but I would like to meet up with you on that Tuesday night cruise night at Hooters. If you guys happen to be in the area of the Palms 2500 N. Ocean blvd maybe you can stop by or we could meet up somewhere.
hey, Ill definately meet up with ya,,Bike nite here is on weds nites,,lol ie tonight,,ehhehehe but yeah I know where your staying, i just met my ole high school bud, hadnt sen him in over 25 yrs, he trailered his Harley and we met in wilmington monday spent the whole day cruising the coast and hanging out. ill drop u a line on a private message with my number and you can give me a shout when your in town and we can link up. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.