Honda Fury Forums: banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Fury
368 Posts
I named my (sig)AR15 "kindness" and my (sig) pistol " silence"
my girl "you are fucked" ... me "I always kill with kindness"... my girl "i get in now!" my girl"you really are fucked up you know?" me " yes I do" Me"baby they have had those names for almost 30 years.." my girl "you name you guns on the battlefield" me " yes baby" ... my girl.." explains a lot " me "? what" my girl " you and your friends are beyond crazy" me "wait what?" my girl "you know sleeping with a gun is fucking crazy!" me "sleeping without one is fucking crazy" me "be happy it is not kindness cuz you would be on the couch"... my girl " to be honest I have never felt so safe you mental fuck" me "awe thanks baby"
awww...such a cute love story. "a man, his weapon, and the 2 legged third wheel"

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
Ah @Goat, you're so right. I have manuals instead of automatics so in the event dirt & water gets into the mechanism it doesn't lock up the knife.
My everyday carry knife is a flipper for that reason, but I do sometimes carry an OTF auto, which is an awesome knife, as well as an out the side auto which is also pretty cool. I've wanted a Buck switch blade for a long time and finally got one.

Here are pics of my 3 newest knives:

The SOG flipper is my every day carry
The second pic is my Guardian Tactical OTF
and the bottom is my Buck auto

Tableware Font Composite material Tool Blade

Watch Rectangle Font Kitchen utensil Fashion accessory

Tableware Product Rectangle Material property Composite material

·
Registered
2010 Fury
368 Posts
I bought the daughter a flipper for her car, after explaining that you need to be able to access, open the knife and free yourself with one hand. Hopefully she won't need it.

You have an expensive collection. Mine are all less expensive, as I abuse them, and do not want to be disappointed when one falls through the hole in my pocket created by the blade that opened when I accidentally found the release. Hey, it happens.

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
I bought the daughter a flipper for her car, after explaining that you need to be able to access, open the knife and free yourself with one hand. Hopefully she won't need it.

You have an expensive collection. Mine are all less expensive, as I abuse them, and do not want to be disappointed when one falls through the hole in my pocket created by the blade that opened when I accidentally found the release. Hey, it happens.
People are different, but it always surprises me to hear people say these things. I don't lose or abuse my possessions. I know people use their knives for screwdrivers and all kinds of things they're not supposed to use them for and that's their business, but I only use mine for cutting, or possibly using the tip to dig out a splinter.

I do have some cheap pocket knives for cutting open boxes. The adhesive from the tape on the boxes sometimes gets all over the blade so I don't use my expensive knives for that. I suppose I baby my knives too much. "Can't cut anything with them because they may get dull."

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts
I do have some cheap pocket knives for cutting open boxes. The adhesive from the tape on the boxes sometimes gets all over the blade so I don't use my expensive knives for that. I suppose I baby my knives too much.
Exactly.
At work: cheap but sturdy box cutter for boxes.
(nicer ones at home)
Automotive design Wood Automotive exterior Metal Tool

@muddypaws3: If you want this off-topic stuff pulled out of your thread mention it or PM me.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
My everyday carry knife is a flipper for that reason, but I do sometimes carry an OTF auto, which is an awesome knife, as well as an out the side auto which is also pretty cool. I've wanted a Buck switch blade for a long time and finally got one.

Here are pics of my 3 newest knives:

The SOG flipper is my every day carry
The second pic is my Guardian Tactical OTF
and the bottom is my Buck auto

View attachment 243109
View attachment 243110
View attachment 243111
I just picked up the SOG Vision XR. The Seal XR shown up above was tempting but I've got a couple of CRKT Triumphs that are burly so I didn't need another chonky one in the mix

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
I finally understand. "I can't ride the bike. I might knock the dust off".

enlightened.
Why are a few of you cocksuckers so concerned about my riding habits? Mind your own damn business ya' bastards. The next one of you who mentions anything about how much I ride my bike is gonna' get a big knife stabbed in your neck.

Besides, I may actually ride it as much as 3 to 4 times this year.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
If it's that SOG we're good as long as you let go afterward and I get to keep it. :ROFLMAO:
Nope, it's going to be my fixed blade Buck 124 and I'm gonna' twist it several times and stab you several times and you will definitely bleed out and have no need for it. It's a real sweet knife too, but a little harder to conceal.

Plant Gesture Wood Helmet Finger

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts
wow, we did stray didn't we. The topic may have run its course, but Im good ,thanks
Going off-topic after the thread is answered is pretty normal around here...
...you don't happen to have a knife pic you want to post....?

@Goat : What comes after that? Sharpfinger Old Timer Skinner 152OT ?
Or an OTL ?
I recon' you'd be makin' soup. :ROFLMAO:
Musical instrument accessory Tool Bicycle part Material property Composite material

41 - 60 of 83 Posts