Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me if its necessary to use a hacksaw on the tailsection of the fury when installing the raw stealth light?

Was wondering if it was possible to bring the bike back to stock condition when at some point in time needed by changes in the Law.

Thanks.

·
Registered
560 Posts
no you dont use a hacksaw. when you pull the fender off the stock assembly bolts to the frame. remove that and the raw light goes in its place. as far as laws changing we have the most ridiculous laws in Jersey. Police have complimented how bright the light is as it make the bike stand out so much more day or night. hope this helps.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, thats good to hear!

The european goverment is thinking about a periodic check of motorcycles on key components and emissions.

Hopefully this idea will die silently :)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I doubt it will bro as it's just another way for them to get money out of you because that's what it's mainly about and safety as the secondary reason they want you to get it inspected, that's my opinion anyways.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt it will bro as it's just another way for them to get money out of you because that's what it's mainly about and safety as the secondary reason they want you to get it inspected, that's my opinion anyways.
Yeah I know....

But there is still hope, because we got a big motorcycle enthusiast organization that will defend our rights. I hope at least that they don't rob me from my cobra exhaust because off noise and emissions..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts