Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,151 Posts
if you were closer, I have alot of things tat need to be done,,but hard to get done in this sweltering heat we have had since april, crap concrete cant get poured on my driveway extension, really sorry about your situation,,any government jobs that would require you to travel for alittle while for good money ? I know civilan workers here get sent all over the country to assist contractors with stuff for 4-9 months,,there also sending contractors overseas with assist projects to aid other countries that pay extremely well. Im a Retired Marine a buddie of mine just went to morroco to teach them how to build and to aid in a school project,,making like 170k. Here is a listing from our loacl craigslist that the base posted to recruit experienced help...check it out and the government uses craigs list alot. copy and paste that link to your browser.

http://onslow.craigslist.org/trd/1806160177.html

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Heres another one

Carpenters, Electricians, & Pipefitters w/ Secret Clearance Needed

this one is in Africa,,3 months,,,10k a month with a 4k bonus at completion

I just searched Ft Wayne and indianpolis craigs list for skilled trade positions, quite a few on there might want to look there. Various things from Carpet to HVAC to Mechanics to painters etc

Man how close are you to south bend??? you need to goto the skilled trde on south bends craigs list,,there hiring carpenters and framers, looks like one is a supervisor and the other is a laborer ,,sorry i like helping others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.