Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I see alot of discussion about Power commander or Fuel controller mods. I hear and understand if you replace your exhaust, it is advised to purchase a Fuel or power commander unit(Fi2000r? I think). Anyway, my Fury came with Cobra Swept pipes. Does my bike have this Power unit or do I need to get one? Second, I want a spike, so by not having one, Do I need a flow/power/fuel unit now when I buy the Spike? Feed me strong advice.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ok I see alot of discussion about Power commander or Fuel controller mods. I hear and understand if you replace your exhaust, it is advised to purchase a Fuel or power commander unit(Fi2000r? I think). Anyway, my Fury came with Cobra Swept pipes. Does my bike have this Power unit or do I need to get one? Second, I want a spike, so by not having one, Do I need a flow/power/fuel unit now when I buy the Spike? Feed me strong advice.
Pull off your left side cover under the seat. If you have one, it should be there. If it's not, you could always check the plugs behind the air intake to see if they mounted it somewhere else. You will need a fuel controller if you get the spike intake. And yea, it's a Fi200r. Or you could get a PCV which is more flexible on settings.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
You can run exhaust without a controller but if you remove the baffles you need to run one so your bike wont run lean. If you do get a spike then you will have to get a contoller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts