Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2010 Fury has the standard placement foot pegs and shifter / rear brake. But the problem is I am 6'5''. My legs are not at a comfortable angle. Add my new Corbin touring seat, which makes me sit slightly higher and forward than the stock seat, I just have too much bend at the knees. I would like to find some kind of highway peg that lets me stretch out my legs or another forward controls system that would work.

I think there are some aftermarket options made by Kuryakyn but I don't feel like dropping $1000 for that. There has to be some kind of simple solution or less expensive option. If my foot controls could only be about 3" longer, I think I would be set.

I do long distance rides on my Fury, which isn't really what it is set up for, but I just love my Fury so much. I am already dropping $350 on an external fuel tank, $150 on a large luggage rack, $250 on a Memphis Shades windshield, $150 on chrome risers, and about $250 on other little trinkets. Thus at about $1150 already into hit, I was hoping for a $150-$250 solution to this last little problem.

If anyone has suggestions and pictures, you would really be helping me out a lot.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
938 Posts
Look up MyFuryRide. He makes a set of 3" forwards that use alot of your stock stuff, just moves them forward. His price is much closer to what you are looking to spend.;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I can't find an easy way to contact him but I will try. I am just looking for something I can buy on-line. I already exhausted myself fabricating the rear luggage rack and I'm willing to pay for this next mod.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Check out Senor Gar's posts on his forward mods to the factory setup. Nothing to buy just needs your time and chrome when your finished.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would drop that external fuel tank and windshield desire and just pick up a set of Accutronix forwards... :cool:

Just do it and later on when you look back you can thank me... Both of those things are for cars anyways....lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts