Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys, I just got off the phone with Al of Bikes2NV, 866-739-2453, and he needs Stock Fury Rims. He pays a very fair market price and shipping. If you want Chrome Stock Rims now in season, it is a 6 week wait, he has a list 6 weeks out that are presold. If you are considering RCs or Performance Machine Rims he can Credit your Stock Rims to the purchase price or purchase them outright. For smaller parts like Final Drives, Lower Forks, etc, he is 2 to 2 1/2 weeks time frame. Rims are Show Chrome Quality. Mention Mental or Fury Forum and get Free Chrome Valve Stems with Purchase. BBB A+ Rated Co.

Dsutton, I have your rims sold. :)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
What's his # so I can call & see if he wants my stock rims & tires or if he just wants the rims?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Mental, I thought I had my OEM set of rims sold, but the guy never paid so I am putting them out there as available for sale. My OEM rotors are also included since I only put about 500 miles on the bike before I swapped out the wheels and rotors for the RC Components combo.

If anyone wants my OEM wheels plus rotors, PM me. I'll post up in the BST forum, too.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I'm selling mine!

As soon as I can get my bike into the shop to have the chrome ones and new tires put on,. my stock wheels are available. Guess I'll call Al...easier than messing with eBay!

Dick:D

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
GOLLY Sgt. Mental looks like that speed reading course I took wasn't very good after all!!! Thanks for the # in your first post. GOLLY

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
For what it's worth, Bikes2NV treated me right, they answered the phone, give me a price and said it would be 10 days before they could ship chromed wheels out. Sent my stock wheels to them, 9 days from phone call got call that chrome wheels were being shipped to me. Service still goes a long way for me........ Thanks

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yep, sure do Buddy. Let me have a Hot Chocolate first, just woke up, and I will call you back. But after yours, that is it, since I was able to get him 5 sets. Dick, I still have yours sold, so call him when you get changed over. Might want to call him today and get your shipping label. Also he has some killer Show Chrome Quality Valve Stems for your new ones.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Your Welcome! :)

PS Just some pricing info. I just sold 5 sets of Stock rims in the $500 to $550range, depending on variables, shipping paid, to Bikes2NV. They have enough now. But that was today's market, tomorrow it will probably be less since they are becoming more readily available. As the season progresses they will be in the $400-$450 range. In the off season they will go for around $300-$325 if you can find a buyer. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Sold mine today to Al at Bikes2NV & he told me if anyone gets RC wheels from him he will pay 700 for stock fury wheels. Thanks again SGT. Mental.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No Problem Loner. I been trying to tell these guys, give Al a shot at Pricing your RCs, He will do ya right! But that is todays price. Next month who knows? Next week who knows? :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Sold mine today to Al at Bikes2NV & he told me if anyone gets RC wheels from him he will pay 700 for stock fury wheels. Thanks again SGT. Mental.
So he gave you 700 for the pair? How much were the RC wheels you got?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts