Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,692 Posts
I'd say they are both the same. I use Honda coolant but the stuff from my Honda motorcycle dealer has a different label. The owner's manual details what coolant to use so you can look it up or just go to your local Honda motorcycle dealer and buy it from their parts dept. They should give you the right one. In Sydney the Honda coolants are the same price as coolants from Repco and Supercheap so I just go for the OEM stuff from my local Honda dealer.

· Super Moderator
6,692 Posts
They are the same, in the US, Honda Motorcycle dealers can't even buy in the gal size tho.
That's shocking as you would expect to be able to buy anything you liked in any size you liked in the USA. My local Honda dealer has 1 litre and 4 litre sizes on the shelf but I'm guessing that may be due to Honda Australia sourcing the coolant from a different supplier than the USA .

· Registered
264 Posts
please help me choose the right option for my 2016 Honda fury and the amount I need how many quarts I need trying to do a complete flush [/B]
I don’t do my own Maint on either of my Honda V twins. Too old to bother yet I did ask the shop that I take it too & they said there is a myriad of high quality coolants which meet & some exceed Hondas spec.

· Registered
2010 Fury
921 Posts
That was my thoughts. Looks right. Meets specs listed for type2. Easily available...auto zone carries it at $22 per gallon. Described as silicate free, phosphate based ethylene glycol coolant. Wish I found it prior to spending over $50 on 4 qts...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts