Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has a C & C seat trying to figure out if I should go with the gel or not. If you have one and had to do over would you have spent the $85.00 on the gel or not. I gonna go with the Fastback in vinyl with a Maltese cross pattern and red stiching. Now just gel or no gel.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ok how much do you weigh and how many long rides are you going on? I have one with no gel and its great, the owner of C&C said you really dont need gel but I wouldnt mind trying one out sometime. I have rode 300 miles without problems and it looks like I will be riding 5 hours straight and I am not worried. I heard that bigger people shuldnt get gel because it will deform very fast.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Anyone who has a C & C seat trying to figure out if I should go with the gel or not. If you have one and had to do over would you have spent the $85.00 on the gel or not. I gonna go with the Fastback in vinyl with a Maltese cross pattern and red stiching. Now just gel or no gel.
I have the cc fastback with gel front and back. The gel does make the seat a little bit softer but thats not the gels purpose. The gel reduces vibrations that cause ur ass to go numb. In my opinion spend the 85 bucks now. U wont be sorry. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea look at my sig thats why Im gonna get a C&C it not only hurts your eyes it kills your ass. Good job Sick you peckerwad! I just posted a sale thread for it well the pan anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I got no gel.
butt ain't numb.
brain numb.
do c&c make a brain seat?

i know someone what gotta pickle seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts