Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a lady rider and have just completed my holiday weekend with a day long ride in the smokies!! It was awesome, sun was shining acutally and had blue skies. The only problem that I have is after riding all day being completely stretched out, my legs are killing me. It would have been nice to be able to bend at the knee a little. Does anyone know what to use or look at to try and bring the controls back a little instead of having forward control?? Your ideas and guidance would be greatly apprieaciated. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
390 Posts
wykedfury,

One option is to get a seat made with more padding in the rear, bringing you closer to the controls. Talk to C&C, they should be able to build a seat to fit you. Their seats are also much more comfortable than stock.

I have seen one such seat in another Fury. It looked pretty good also.

www.ccseats.com

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I would have to look at it again, you might be able to build a bracket to push the rear master cyl (and brake lever) back then shorten the shift linkage and build brackets to pull the forwards back.

Depending on how much you need you may be able to pick a little up in your shoes with thicker soles or just play with foot positioning while your cruising.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I am a lady rider and have just completed my holiday weekend with a day long ride in the smokies!! It was awesome, sun was shining acutally and had blue skies. The only problem that I have is after riding all day being completely stretched out, my legs are killing me. It would have been nice to be able to bend at the knee a little. Does anyone know what to use or look at to try and bring the controls back a little instead of having forward control?? Your ideas and guidance would be greatly apprieaciated. Thanks so much.
How about some sort of mid control peg to rest on, shouldn't be too hard to install one. Or maybe a floor board. Someone on here was working on one, don't know if they finished it or scrapped the idea.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I believe Mike <MFR> made a set of brackets that brings them back an inch or two, pm MyFuryRide and ask him if he has some already or can make you a set.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I believe Mike <MFR> made a set of brackets that brings them back an inch or two, pm MyFuryRide and ask him if he has some already or can make you a set.
Yes MFR has an option to take care of this. The C&C seat is also a good option but you have tell them prior to ordering what your issues are so they can make the seat to move you forward a couple inches. Good luck!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your input!!

Thanks guys for your time and suggestions that you gave me. I guess I am "official" now since I have some pics posted now......check them out if you want and let me know what you think!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
In order to make a proper determination on exactly what is needed I would have to have at least 3 things. 1. Picture of bare legs. 2. Lenght of bare legs. 3. Where exactly is legs sore at when movement is exerted. After aquiring these things then I will confer with MFR for a proper solution.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts