Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the zombie mirrors on my fury for the last year. They have always giving me a problem. So i took them off today. And guess what happened. Both nuts got stripped. So now i can't put the original mirrors back on. Does anyone have these two nuts that they are willing to part with? Or does anyone know if i can buy them somewhere? Thanks z.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've had great luck finding extra chrome hardware at Ace and at Menards.. other big box stores have failed me!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
another option is to go to sears or wal mart or harbor freight and get a tap and die set and just rethread them.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I have had the zombie mirrors on my fury for the last year. They have always giving me a problem. So i took them off today. And guess what happened. Both nuts got stripped. So now i can't put the original mirrors back on. Does anyone have these two nuts that they are willing to part with? Or does anyone know if i can buy them somewhere? Thanks z.
I'm lost I think, which nuts ?......I have a few from mine, if I have them you are welcome to them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hry Troop. I don't know the exact name. But here goes. The nuts that connect the original mirrors to the base (bike). I hope that helps you.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I also went to Ace and got the chrome hardware I needed. Spent $10 the otherday and getting it online was going to be that plus $10 more to ship something that would fit in an envelope. I don't think so.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Hry Troop. I don't know the exact name. But here goes. The nuts that connect the original mirrors to the base (bike). I hope that helps you.
The tall ones, or regular nut ? Take a pic ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts