Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those that have the thunder intake adapter,,, how do you like it? Would rather have the l and m chrome one, but 280 is a bit more then i want to spend on an adapter. The other 2 options are Accutronix for $80 that sports a black cover, and the thunder for 179 that has a metalic (not chrome) cover.

any feedback would be nice thanks.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Those that have the thunder intake adapter,,, how do you like it? Would rather have the l and m chrome one, but 280 is a bit more then i want to spend on an adapter. The other 2 options are Accutronix for $80 that sports a black cover, and the thunder for 179 that has a metalic (not chrome) cover.

any feedback would be nice thanks.
Is this the type of intake adapter you're wanting?

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
The one in the picture is very good, I have the chrome version. They have Polished Aluminum for $179. & black power coated for the same price- $40 more for chrome. I also have a black one you can have for $20 I paid $80.00. It's not the same as the thunder mfg. I'll take a picture of it if you want

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
The first adapter I used is the cover in the far right side of this picture. It was ok but it didn't cover all the ele.wires as nice as the Thunder MFG 20106A - HON Fury- Adaptor -Type A in chrome (2nd post)-That is what is on my bike now. It fits perfect and looks great & matches the rest of the chrome. I'm using baron's big air kit w/chrome tribal face

1 - 6 of 6 Posts