Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Fury
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon. I spoke with Guhl motors this morning and unfortunately, they are no longer offering ECU flashes. Does anyone have any other contacts or recommendations?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Good afternoon. I spoke with Guhl motors this morning and unfortunately, they are no longer offering ECU flashes. Does anyone have any other contacts or recommendations?

thanks in advance
I realize you posted and introduced yourself, but just be aware that these are not the kind of conversations to throw out in the open anymore. You're going to have to conduct your own research. We are trying to protect the shops that are trying to remain in business because I've seen shops get their entire livelihood taken from them just for having tuning as a small part of what they do, even if they ceased doing tuning.

Eventually emission compliant tuning will likely make it's way to motorcycles, but for now it's catching on in the motor vehicle world, especially diesels where there is a LOT of emissions equipment strapped to new vehicle.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
What @krashDH said... We have to help protect honest Americans and their legal, honest and hard working businesses because our retarded "president" (that wasn't elected legally) can't actually function through real legal pathways so has instead resorted to bullying Americans through regulatory channels in order to drive his authoritarian agenda.

I hope a high velocity lead meteorite perferates his empty skull. Bird shit was funny, but our cosmos needs to provide an encore...

Let's Go Brandon.

Anyone that actually voted for him needs an education in real common sense...

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
75 Posts
Eventually emission compliant tuning will likely make it's way to motorcycles, but for now it's catching on in the motor vehicle world, especially diesels where there is a LOT of emissions equipment strapped to new vehicle.
Exactly. We need to make sure to follow the govts brilliant and well thought out plan to buy non existent electric cars that simply outsource the pollution, both in production and charging, and offer no repairability in the first ten years of life. It's green as long as we can't see the smoke on the horizon.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Hey @WI_Hedgehog or @Administrator, why are you editing my posts? I'm the one that is warning people about bringing stuff up like this on the forum. Yes people come in with fake accounts to harvest information for the govt. That's what is happening. It's happening across all the vehicle forums that use this platform. I will continue to grill the people who come in, join, then post 1 thing about tuning then are never seen again.

So I don't know why I'm getting edited here, as all my posts towards people with 1 post who come on asking about tuning, am skeptical that they are scrapers because I've seen it happen and I've seen the documents where these threads can be used in court. I am not telling people what to do nor giving tuning advice other than advocating for people to do their own research about the subject:

Font Display device Circle Sky Rectangle

I am trying to protect the people who are making a living doing things the legal way. I am not here to agree or side with the government which is overstepping their bounds. It's my right to say that on a public forum.

·
Registered
2010 Fury
258 Posts
Hey @WI_Hedgehog or @Administrator, why are you editing my posts? I'm the one that is warning people about bringing stuff up like this on the forum. Yes people come in with fake accounts to harvest information for the govt. That's what is happening. It's happening across all the vehicle forums that use this platform. I will continue to grill the people who come in, join, then post 1 thing about tuning then are never seen again.

So I don't know why I'm getting edited here, as all my posts towards people with 1 post who come on asking about tuning, am skeptical that they are scrapers because I've seen it happen and I've seen the documents where these threads can be used in court. I am not telling people what to do nor giving tuning advice other than advocating for people to do their own research about the subject:

View attachment 242735

I am trying to protect the people who are making a living doing things the legal way. I am not here to agree or side with the government which is overstepping their bounds. It's my right to say that on a public forum.
ya, me too. I suppose I underestimated the sneakeyness.

·
6,033 Posts

View attachment 242735

ya, me too. I suppose I underestimated the sneakeyness.
Yeah I got one too. See my thread on careful free speech. Maybe the government trolls are pissed off because we are careful to tell them it's not legal in the USA and don't ask about it. They probably thought we would give up names and addresses.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Maybe the government trolls are pissed off because we are careful to tell them it's not legal in the USA and don't ask about it. They probably thought we would give up names and addresses.
I'll give up one name and address... There's this guy I know for a fact that actively tunes his vehicles to remove emissions controls. Last I heard, he had many various vehicles in violation of EPA regulation.

His address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC, 20500
His name is Brandon.

Go after him, EPA trolls! Put him in jail after you fine him for millions of dollars.

·
Registered
2010 Fury
258 Posts
Back in the day we used the "only used off-road" excuse to do whatever we wanted.

Biden learned from Obama how to use the governmental departments and regulations to his benefit. He tried to use the EPA and army corps of engineers to claim that any standing water on your land was subject to the clean water act and all of it's federal protection.

what an asshole. Even moving would not stop that crap.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Can someone message me if they know any reputable contacts that still do it? I’m looking to get my 14 reflashed soon!
Your created threads say you already have an FI2000 on the bike. Keep it and ride on. Days of flashing are gone unless it's emissions compliant. Not happening for bikes any time soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your created threads say you already have an FI2000 on the bike. Keep it and ride on. Days of flashing are gone unless it's emissions compliant. Not happening for bikes any time soon.
That’s what they said about truck tuning but I’m still getting it tuned by my company 😂 whatever the government losers don’t know won’t hurt them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.