Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just purchased a slightly tricked out 2010 Fury. Only one problem... It doesn't have turn signals and I really, really like signaling while changing lanes. Basically the last guy yanked the signals and cut the wires. Been search on the internet for solutions and I gone nothing. Anyone know of anyone selling some good looking aftermarket markers for this thing? If its a whole brake light and signal kit that would be perfect. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
1 Welcome
2 What color
3 Remove all decals and reflectors
4 Post pics
5 Check Fury FAQ
6 Google Fury turn signals
7 Get out credit card
8 Let the fun begin!

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
BTW pm member MYFURYRIDE I imagine he has some stock ones.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm. Afraid the FAQ was no help. Nothing in there for turn signals. I'm looking for something other than stock that will look good with the bike and not brake the bank. Yes I already saw the turn signal mirrors. Drool... and $600.00 ouch. Would the dealer have some other than stock options or are there some you guys could suggest. Also can anyone tell by looking at the pic in the last post what exhaust that is because I can't figure it out and yes it does burn your leg none stop. Looks cool though.. lol

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I'm liking the raw design ones. That might just be the signals I'm looking for. Also on another side note... Looking at the pic I posted does anyone know what intake that is on the bike?

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Curious :
1. What did you pay for the bike ?
2. Keeping the exhaust ?
3. What, if any, signals are there on the bike ?
4. Seat brand ?

Good lookin bike ! Hopefully you got a good deal

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks, I'm liking the raw design ones. That might just be the signals I'm looking for. Also on another side note... Looking at the pic I posted does anyone know what intake that is on the bike?
Looks like a L&M adapter with a D2moto spike air cleaner

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. I ended up buying it from a lincoln dealer and the 1st owned didn't tell them anything about the bike so I'm playing the guessing game as to what he put onto it. I know it has chromed wheels, lower forks, and cover. Braided lines, Mayham exhaust, D&M intake (thank to your help), Dynojet commander V, Accutronix (drilled) forward controls and grips, Ostrich seat and I'm starting to suspect a cam and piston but I'm not sure how to tell besides that it feels to quick for stock.

Troopjones:
1- $9,380 (1650 mi)
2- I'm not sure just yet, they look/sound great but burn the crap outta your legs and you cant get to the fuse box and suspension adjuster without taking them off.
3- Absolutely none, unless you count arm signals. The guy before me did a great job on installing all the aftermarket parts but screwed the pooch on the electrical. He cut off the horn, signals and the low beam doesn't work but guess I can't complain, it was still a good deal.
4- I have no idea. Its an Ostrich brown leather.

·
Registered
970 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts