Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying this is not a question that pertains to motorcycles but it began with a few motorcyclist. Last night a few of my fellow biker buddies got together for a couple of brews. As we were trying to solve all the worlds problems a topic came up that almost started a brawl! I'll let you guys decide............

Who was hotter in the TV series (Gilligans Island)

Ginger or Mary Ann? :confused:

This is serious...a case of beer is riding on this!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
jeez, your buddies are light weights...that's easy:

Lady Gaga has them beat, hands down.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I'd have to see them both naked in order to make an accurate determination, but since that isn't going to happen, I'm forced to vote for Ginger.......mostly because I heard she was a real whore......

.....but Barbara Eden on I dream of Jeannie had them both beat......

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Gingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I have to agree with steveo a very close examination would have to be done to determine that answer. But then when you think how old they are now maybe we should just leave that exam to Steveo.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I have to agree with steveo a very close examination would have to be done to determine that answer. But then when you think how old they are now maybe we should just leave that exam to Steveo.
Depending on which one makes you the least sick when viewing them naked would determine the winner. :D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay Guys, I think I've heard enough!

There is no douht that more Fury riders were attracted to Mary Ann more than Ginger, however "WOODENHORSE" brought up a good point, how does Mary Ann compare to Jennie ( Barbara Eden):confused: ????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts