Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here is a little video of a Fury patch I had made. Nothing fancy, just something simple to sew on a jacket like the shoulder or above a pocket or wherever.

Ok. Now, I didn't make these to sell. I have like 10 of them, but just planning to give them to the other guys here in Phoenix whenever we meet up for rides or whatever. I suppose I could send one to other people. They are small enough to just fit in a regular envelope. Just that they cost like $5 each to make, so giving them away would get expensive after a bit. But if I sell them, it would only be for what they cost me, so I wouldn't be making any money on them.

Now, since I would pretty much just be giving them away, think Honda would get their panties in a bunch over it? And if I was to sell them for the $5 bucks they cost me, would lawyers come knocking? Not really in the mood to deal with unwanted problems.

Anyway, tell me what you think.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
"Now, since I would pretty much just be giving them away, think Honda would get their panties in a bunch over it? And if I was to sell them for the $5 bucks they cost me, would lawyers come knocking? Not really in the mood to deal with unwanted problems".

For the small number of items and dollars involved, it would not be worth the trouble and expense for Honda to file an injunction, IMNSHO. Now, if you were to sell a million of them...................

Nice patch, by the way!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Cool!

I think you need a longer video :D I didn't get all the angles I was looking for (sarcasim) :cool:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I think you have something... I would like a couple if you have a few more to spare

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I think you have something... I would like a couple if you have a few more to spare

Nice job. They look great. I would be interested in a couple if they come avaialable. Let me know how to go about the purchase. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts