Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Does any one know what the cost of there wheels are. Give or take I know they won't be all the same

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Attached is a file to show our new designs for 2010. The Tempest and Zenith are our new "Twilight" series and they can be modified with either chrome or black center spokes and outer rim band.

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
$4300!!!! Thats 1/3rd what i paid for my Fury!!!! It appears RC makes some good looking wheels, but I think in today's economic times I'll stick to chroming the stock wheels until better (lower) pricing comes around. Just too rich for my blood.

If I did have $4,300 laying around though I think I would lean to the Sumo X Wide Tire kit... Just my two cents though...

·
Registered
228 Posts
$4300!!!! Thats 1/3rd what i paid for my Fury!!!! It appears RC makes some good looking wheels, but I think in today's economic times I'll stick to chroming the stock wheels until better (lower) pricing comes around. Just too rich for my blood.

If I did have $4,300 laying around though I think I would lean to the Sumo X Wide Tire kit... Just my two cents though...
SPOT ON......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts