Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for being there. I bought my 2016 Fury in March 2019, after 5
months and a few mod's I rear-ended a car and broke a few things. Bought a used frame, forks and triple tree. The rest I will transfer from the broken bike to the used frame. Totally building from the ground up. Anyone have good advice on how to go about this rebuild? I need to know in what order to remove parts and in what order to put parts on the good frame.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
A shop manual will help if you don't already have one
I cannot agree with this more. I own the factory shop manual for every vehicle I have.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Welcome to the site from California! There is a link to download the manual on this site on the main page, I should have looked before typing, but that would probably be helpful. :/
We have a google map of the Fury Nation, you can find the link above my signature picture. We've been adding willing members, ride locations, hangouts, routes, etc. If you WANT, we can add you on that map, just need your zip code (no addresses on the Internet!). If you don't, that's fine too, check it out and see who is near you.

Keep alert out there, nobody is watching out for us, and good luck on the transplant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts