Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

For the last couple of weeks I have been lurking/reading these forums, and finally decided to chime in.
Haven't bought a Fury..YET.
I have been looking at getting a bike for the last couple of months, and stil not sure what to get, but I am leaning heavily towards the Fury.
The bike that I have owned have all sportbikes:
1964 Honda Dream, 1986 VFR700, 1992 CBR600, 1987 GSXR750, 1987 FZR400, 1996 MX Skorpion, Yamaha YSR50, and have helped build, and crew on a Pro Street Drag Bike.
Never had a V-Twin, or a cruiser, so I am looking for some info/advice on my first. :)
This is getting a little long so...
Have a good night
Larry

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good evening all,

For the last couple of weeks I have been lurking/reading these forums, and finally decided to chime in.
Haven't bought a Fury..YET.
I have been looking at getting a bike for the last couple of months, and stil not sure what to get, but I am leaning heavily towards the Fury.
The bike that I have owned have all sportbikes:
1964 Honda Dream, 1986 VFR700, 1992 CBR600, 1987 GSXR750, 1987 FZR400, 1996 MX Skorpion, Yamaha YSR50, and have helped build, and crew on a Pro Street Drag Bike.
Never had a V-Twin, or a cruiser, so I am looking for some info/advice on my first. :)
This is getting a little long so...
Have a good night
Larry
Hey AZ, welcome! I'm new to riding so I don't think I'd be much help to you. Ping Exredninjaguy. You could trade sportbike -> Fury notes with him and others that he knows.

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
welcome to the forum.there is a downside to the fury.i am a wrench and have been all my life,but unless its modds i dont get to do anything to this bike.bulletproof peice of crap.lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts